Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CCMC387 Birthday Wishes





Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Hope you're having a good week so far!  Yesterday was my friend Robyn's birthday, and I used the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary for her card:

CCMC387

I am still playing with some of new goodies...this floral and spray image are from What I Love, stamped in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Old Olive:


I used papers from the Pretty Petals paper stack; a sentiment from Endless Birthday Greetings; a candy dot and some thick Baker's twine!  Did some fussy cutting and added a little vellum scallop behind my flower as well:


And here's the inside!  A breath of spring for a cold winter's day!  Thanks for popping in today!


Cassidy chillin' with mommy at DQ!


11 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - so fresh and pretty, love the fussy cut flower and thick twine. A breath of Spring indeed on a cold winter's day! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week.

JoAnn said...

Pretty card LeAnne. Love the colors and papers.
Cassidy looks like she is enjoying her visit to DQ

Crystal Komara said...

Hi LeAnne, I love this card! It's colors are among some of my favorites and it's so spring-y and fresh! Love that vellum behind the flower too, it adds a little something! Crystal

Unknown said...

This is my favorite entry so pretty thanks for sharing

Frenchie said...

Love love that card , I feel a case coming on , love those colors together,
And that pretty little Cassidy she is sooo cute , my hubby said she can pass for our little Maddys
Sister, lol , they both got that soo clean look , beautiful smile ,
Tfs MsLeAnne
Hugs to both of you
Frenchie ,

Lisa Martz said...

Very cheerful and springy! Love your combinations of papers and colors. This card is guaranteed to make anyone smile! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a gorgeous card LeAnne. I love the scalloped vellum layer behind the flower. Pretty colours and papers.
Say hi to Cassidy for me - I've missed being here and seeing her sweet face.

Mary Brown said...

STUNNING!!! Absolutely STUNNING!! LOVE the colors you pick for this and such a great way to highlight that set! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fresh and lovely LeAnne, I know your friend loved it!! Cassidy is looking so grown up. Gosh it goes by so fast!!

Juhi said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch, love the choice of patterned paper. how brought it together with a stamped image is amazing!

Connie Babbert said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS...love the colors and the touch of vellum with that DSP! And Cassidy is getting SO big! Hard to believe how time flies by! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!