Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mojo 430 and Male Room 26 Birthday


Hey peeps!  A vintage birthday card for a family friend today!  It uses the awesome Mojo Monday sketch for this week, which I thought was a bit busy until I started playing with it....LOVE it:


So here we go, using SU's Guy Greetings and some older Basic Grey papers:


I stamped the images and sentiment in Early Espresso on the DSP, then did some random stamping with Timeless Textures, and did some sponging and distressing as well:


I just love that new TT stamp....it really adds cool elements to your images!  I also added a little stitched square and button to my sentiment banner, which was also stamped with Timeless Textures and sponged a bit!  Have you ever seen a three-hole button?  That's what's on here:


I am also entering this at The Male Room for their "Anything Goes" challenge!  Thanks for popping in today!

A little chilly ice-breaking activity in the driveway:


Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

JoAnn said...

Great masculine card. Love all the details.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wonderful masculine birthday card. Such great papers. I love the Classic Car.
Great take on the sketch.

Evelyn S. said...

This is such a great design using the old car! Love the colors and textures, too.

Jane said...

Classic car image and a classic male card. Brilliant! Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

creationsnz said...

Great card for a man!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great mix of colors and papers with this image!! Fantastic card! Cassidy looks like she's having fun ;)

Juhi said...

Awesome masculine card, love all the stamping the distressing

PJ said...

Awesome card, love the classic car.

Deborah Frings said...

I do like your vintage take on the sketch - super guy card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

jengd said...

I love this card LeAnne- fabulous funky colors with the old style car.

Denise Willerton said...

wonderful masculine card LeAnne :-) ~ love that car and yes, I love the TT stamp set as well ~ have a wonderful weekend ((hugs))s