Friday, January 8, 2016

CAS154 and CTD374


Happy Friday, peeps!  Yay, it's the weekend!  I have a quick CAS card today using the CAS(E) this Sketch sketch and the Color Throwdown colors:



Another birthday card....my family has lots of birthdays at this time of the year!  This time it's for my nephew; he's a simple kind of guy, loves hunting, but I always give him a card with some sort of wild animal so I decided to do something a little different this year:


I diecut a sentiment from the Circle Thinlits and added a phrase from Endless Birthday Wishes, then did some random stamping with Kinda Eclectic, Timeless Textures (new in the Occasions catalog) and Gorgeous Grunge in Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry!  Then I added some enamel and candy dots:




and mounted it on a Pool Party card:  Here's the inside:


Hope you have an awesome day too!  And here's a shot of  Cassidy the hairdresser:



Thanks for stopping by today!




14 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

I love this, LeAnne! Super creative. Have a great weekend.

stampwithsandy said...

Perfect layered stamping, awesome card for a guy!

Denise Willerton said...

what a fabulous card ~ I love everything about it ~ I NEED to pull out my Kinda Eclectic, forgot how much I love that stamp set ~ thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend xo :-)

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and design.

Broni said...

LeAnne, I LOVE the collage of elements you created! The soft blues and grays are a perfect background for the bold sunshine and sentiment!! Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Lisa Elton said...

Your nephew is going to love this LeAnne, it's so happy and cheerful! Love seeing Cassidy use her imagination!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great design for your nephew! Always love seeing your creations in the throwdown gallery! Wow, Cassidy is really growing and such a little beauty!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how this looks LeAnne! The bright sunburst looks fantastic with the grungy images in the background!

Lynn Put said...

What a great CAS birthday card! I have a ton of birthday cards to make as well for the year and your nephew's card is inspiration for a masculine card, so thanks.
Thank you for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

jengd said...

I absolutely love this card LeAnne... and I'm thrilled that I have most of the stuff to recreate it. :)

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the sketch and colors! Great collage!,

I Card Everyone said...

Hi LeAnne! Had to dash by to congratulate you - what a gorgeous card this is! You certainly do know how to combine stamps - LOve this - it totally a grunge I can live with happily!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is super awesome!