Wednesday, June 4, 2014

TSSC317, SOS154 & KJ174

DSCF3421

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Today I have a little thank-you notecard for you!  It’s for three challenges!  The Kraft Journal has “Water, Water, Everywhere”; Shopping our Stash wants “critters”, and the Technostamper sketch looks like this:

I pulled out last year’s Oh Whale set and matching die to make my watery notecard!  I used some new papers from the Moonlight DP stack and Lost Lagoon to stamp my little whale:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Oh Whale Thank You Stampin Up

I stamped the heart from Kind & Cozy a couple of times in Strawberry Slush and used different punches to punch out my spout of hearts!

DSCF3422

Thanks for visiting!

Cassidy is lining up her people again!  She was probably making an audience so she could entertain them with Let it Go from Frozen…she really likes that song!

DSCF1514

DSCF1518

14 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is soooooo cute! And I really need to watch Frozen!

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute! The DSP you used looks just like water!

Lorraine said...

What a watery and wonderful card!

Lisa Elton said...

I LIKE that whael, this is adorable! Well now I really think we need a video of Cassidy's rendition, that would bring a smile to all of our faces!!!

Patti said...

Adorable. Love that whale.

Dawn Tidd said...

Awesome card, LeAnne. I love the DSP you chose for the water and that whale is perfect for the water challenge. Cassidy might grow up to be a teacher the way she does with the Little People. It's so fun to watch their little imaginations!

Donna said...

Great card! Love that wee whale! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Critters" challenge!

Cheryl Mooney said...

I love that the whale is spouting hearts. I love it when little girls sing songs from Frozen!

Linda said...

Really a fun fun card!
Oh it sounds like little one loves that song. I saw a cute YT video with father and daughter singing it. So cute. TFS

Doris said...

What IS it about that song?.. My grandson sings it in the supermarket, the car...wherever...

Kristie Goulet said...

Your patterned paper is just perfect, LeAnne! Great card. LOVE Frozen. We have watched it dozens of times here. :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love the whale card. The water is fabulous. For some reason my brain would not wrap itself around that sketch until I saw your version of it. I am on painkillers though.

~Tammy~ said...

Love your whale card! Such a fabulous card to share with us for the Water Water Everywhere Challenge. Thank you so much for linking up in our gallery!

MJ said...

This is the cutest ever, those papers are perfect for that little guy. I love the whole thing! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!