Friday, June 27, 2014

Confetti Celebration Times Three

DSCF3881

Happy Friday everyone!  So happy to see the weekend ahead!  I have three cards to show you; I was playing with some more Confetti Celebraton designer paper, and I decided just to use up the entire 4x12” sheet that I had cut!!  So here we go!  The first one is for the Pals Paper Arts sketch 209 this week:

PPA209 June 26

I already had this little tag assembled and sitting on my desk, so when I saw this sketch, I thought I could make it work.  It deviates a bit from the sketch, but I think it still works! 

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Pictogram Punches Stampin Up

I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush inks for my Pictogram Punches tag.  The Itty Bitty Accents punch pack really makes punching out these cute little flowers a breeze!  The sentiment is from And Many More.

The next card uses sketch 26 from Match the Sketch:

This card is a graduation card for a friend’s son; I used Basic Black for the accents and stamping, again using Pictogram Punches and the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack for the stars:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Pictogram Punches Graduation Card Stampin Up

I also used a couple of sentiments from Something to Say for the inside:

DSCF3884

Finally, the sketch 142  from Freshly Made Sketches for a little girl’s birthday card:

And here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sweet Stuff Birthday Stampin Up

I used a sentiment and image from Sweet Shop, colored my little ballerina with some reinkers and an aquapainter, then added a wee bit of glitter:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sweet Stuff Birthday Stampin Up-001

I know a little girl whose birthday is coming up in a couple of months, wink wink!  Thanks for visiting today!

More carnival fun!

10408942_10152922594177646_1897758007373627598_n (1)

14 comments:

mudmaven said...

Oh no! Another set that I HAVE to HAVE. You are such a bad influence - these cards you are making are so wonderful. Cassidy looks like she's having lots of fun! ~chris

Linda Callahan said...

These are all so cute! Love that confetti paper!

Linda said...

Great cards and wonderful picture. Oh what a fun summer you are having.

JoAnn said...

Adorable cards. Love the last one.
Cassidy is so cute and looks like she is having lots of fun.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your cards! And the wee ballerina card is so sweet for your birthday girl!

Lisa Elton said...

Love hem all LeAnne, terrific designs!!

Jen Mitchell said...

A little one-sheet wonderful! Your designs are fantastic!

Karren said...

Fabulous card, LeAnne. Both of those little girls you've featured are adorable :) Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Carol L said...

These are all fantastic and now I'm beyond anxious to get my hands on the Pictogram stamp set! I absolutely LOVE the grad card!

Kim S said...

Wow! You managed to turn the same dsp into a bright and cheerful floral card, a bold and masculine star card, and a sweet and charming ballerina card. And it all works!!

Mike said...

Neat interpretation of the sketch! Love the color palette! Thanks for Playing Pals Paper Arts!

Beth Beard said...

Wonderful set of cards! Love the sweet photo. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

Nadine said...

I live the confetti DSP. Great use of our sketch! Thanks for playing with us this week at match the sketch challenge!

Fanny said...

a pretty card, i love it, thanks for share in our challenge.... greets