Saturday, June 14, 2014

MTS24

DSCF3693

Yay, it’s Saturday!  The rain is on its way out and it should be a lovely weekend here!  I have a quick post today, I actually didn’t set out to make a card with this new set called Flower Patch….I was just playing with some of the images, stamping them in different colors on some scraps, and I saw the Match the Sketch challenge, so I did some trimming and matting and came up with this:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Flower Patch Stampin Up Birthday Something to Say

Flower Patch is a HUGE photopolymer set with endless combinations of layering potential!  I used Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron and Hello Honey here, along with some new DP, Confetti Celebration; some new cotton ribbon (love that stuff) and the card base is the new In Color, Lost Lagoon!  The sentiment is also new, from Something to Say, and I used the Itty Bitty Banners to diecut it.  Oh, and here’s the sketch:

I got a BUNCH of new sets yesterday, and my mind is spinning with ideas…so many ideas, so little time, LOL!  Be sure to come back tomorrow…it is our 200th challenge at the Paper Players!  You’ll want to be there!

68617_10152867746307646_3045846899606772815_n

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Hi LeAnne,
thanks for joining us at the paperplayers this week. Great use of our sketch!
Regards,
Nadine

Bev Gomez said...

Good morning LeAnne, lovely card and I have to get that set someday. OMG Cassidy looks so much older. WOWZA! I hope you have a great weekend. Happy Father's Day to your DH!

Linda Callahan said...

My order arrived yesterday too and I am overwhelmed! Love your card......and love Miss C's academic look!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Love those glasses Cassidy;)
Such a pretty card using this new set. Pretty images and wonderful colours.
We're off to a wedding today. They planned it for outdoors but it is raining right now and actually quite cool....so we'll see what happens by the time it starts.
Darbaby on SCS