Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ColourQ247

DSCF3811

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Arielle has an interesting color combo for us today!  What do you think of this cute little dress?  Such fun colors!

I played around with these colors a bit, made two cards actually, so here is the first one:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ247 FLower Patch Stampin Up

I used the new SU set, Flower Patch, and the matching Flower Fair dies, stamping various flowers in the challenge colors.  (I actually used Blushing Bride instead of Blush Blossom, though!)   I trimmed my card a little narrower than the regular size so that I could hang the flowers off the edge, and trimmed one bottom edge with the new Project Life corner punch!  A few pearls were added to the centers.  I stamped the inside as well, using a sentiment from Something to Say:

DSCF3813

My other card used Flower Shop as well as Flower Patch, along with some punching and piercing:

DSCF3814

I hope you’ll find a way to use these challenge colors, and be sure to check out what the Courtiers did with them as well, at the ColourQ!

It’s no secret Cassidy loves babies…here she is with my great-niece Charlotte!

DSCF1532

And on another note, we always get our eggs from a local Amish farm; last week, three times, we got double-yoked eggs!

DSCF3722

DSCF3770

DSCF3803

Truth!

5 comments:

laurie said...

I have that set on my wish list...plan to order it soon! I see so many cute cards with it...including yours!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! Love the colors! I really need to ink up this stamp set. It's sitting on my desk!

Lesley said...

Very pretty cards! Great colours. I have that new set too and really like it! Double yolks! That must be lucky or something!!! Ha!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE what you've done with the colors LeAnne, this is SO PRETTY!!!

Andrea W said...

Beautiful cards! Your stamping is wonderful and I love the corner floral designs.