Friday, June 20, 2014

PPA208 & CTD

DSCF3781

Hi peeps!  Yay, it’s Friday!!!  This is probably one of the quickest little cards I’ve made recently, and one of the cutest!!  I love this new set, Sweet Stuff!  While going through the catalog, Cassidy picked this one out as her favorite and I can see why---it has kid-friendly images for sure!  I used the super-fun sketch from Pals Paper Arts:

6-19Sketch208

and the happy colors from the Color Throwdown this week:

to make my “Bee Happy” card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sweet Stuff Stampin Up

I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Black and colored them with a Daffodil Delight Blendability and a Smoky Slate marker, then added some Dazzling Diamonds:

DSCF3780

The DP is from My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart-Be Amazing line…and it fits perfectly with my little bee theme!  Thanks for visiting today!

Ahh, the thrill of a new pool on a sweltering hot day!!!

DSCF3762

DSCF3764

DSCF3769

11 comments:

Linda said...

And a pool all to yourself on a beautiful sunny day. Did Grandma get it too to cool off?
Adorable card. I love bee cards!
Enjoy your weekend!

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can beeeeeeeeeee.........

Tracey McNeely said...

Definitely bee-utiful! Nope nothing like a new pool!

Doris said...

A bathing beeeee-uty for sure!

laurie said...

love the little bee! Fun in the sun! Looks like a great time....

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card. Love the super cute bee and the way you used the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week. She is a happy camper. :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the super cute bee card LeAnne! The pool looks like a lot of fun too!

Michelle Gleeson said...

I adore this little bee and the colors sing Summer! Thanks for playing with the pals this week.

Patti MacLeith said...

Such a cute card! Busy bee!

stampwithsandy said...

Beeee-eautiful! So cute!

Kim S said...

So fresh and charming (the card AND Cassidy!)