Friday, June 20, 2014

PPA208 & CTD


Hi peeps!  Yay, it’s Friday!!!  This is probably one of the quickest little cards I’ve made recently, and one of the cutest!!  I love this new set, Sweet Stuff!  While going through the catalog, Cassidy picked this one out as her favorite and I can see why---it has kid-friendly images for sure!  I used the super-fun sketch from Pals Paper Arts:


and the happy colors from the Color Throwdown this week:

to make my “Bee Happy” card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Sweet Stuff Stampin Up

I stamped the image and sentiment with Memento Black and colored them with a Daffodil Delight Blendability and a Smoky Slate marker, then added some Dazzling Diamonds:


The DP is from My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart-Be Amazing line…and it fits perfectly with my little bee theme!  Thanks for visiting today!

Ahh, the thrill of a new pool on a sweltering hot day!!!





  1. And a pool all to yourself on a beautiful sunny day. Did Grandma get it too to cool off?
    Adorable card. I love bee cards!
    Enjoy your weekend!

  2. Cute as can beeeeeeeeeee.........

  3. Definitely bee-utiful! Nope nothing like a new pool!

  4. A bathing beeeee-uty for sure!

  5. love the little bee! Fun in the sun! Looks like a great time....

  6. Such a sweet card. Love the super cute bee and the way you used the colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week. She is a happy camper. :)

  7. Love the super cute bee card LeAnne! The pool looks like a lot of fun too!

  8. I adore this little bee and the colors sing Summer! Thanks for playing with the pals this week.

  9. So fresh and charming (the card AND Cassidy!)


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!