Monday, June 9, 2014

Merry Monday 112

DSCF3565

Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope you had a good weekend….our weather was AWESOME and I had a great time stamping with some new friends on Saturday!  But I digress…it’s Monday and that means Merry Monday!  Karren has a sweet little challenge for us today:



I was fully prepared to stamp some Santa hats, but when I was looking through my plethora of Christmas paper, I found some with a plethora of Santas:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Merry Monday 112 Santa Stampin Christmas Card

I haven’t done a vintage card lately, so I quick-as-Santa’s-wink punched them out, mounted them on some Cherry Cobbler diecut squares and after I stamped some sleigh and reindeer images on this cute background DP, I popped them up with some dimensionals.  I finished it off with some baker’s twine and a sentiment at the bottom from Amy R Stamps.  I added a little sparkle to each Santa’s hat as well with a sequin:

DSCF3569

to make it qualify for the Just Us Girls sketch challenge this week:



Oooh, this just makes me smile!  How about you?  What can you come up with for our “Santa Hat” challenge?  Share it with us over at the Merry Monday blog, and you might get chosen to be our Guest Designer or even our Featured Designer!!  Can’t wait to see what you create!

Face painting at SunFest!

10458309_10152872099572646_1211877665107951166_n

10390456_10152872099797646_4155565407669399235_n

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Handy Christmas Greetings (Amy R Stamps); Santa (Katy Sue Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Simple Stories Handmade Holiday DP
 Ink Crumb Cake, Stazon Black
Accessories Gold Sequins, Gold Baker's Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, W+9 ZigZag Edge Dies

17 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

Sweet little ladybug girl;) I'll bet it was fun day at SunFest.
Love your vintage card this week. This paper is really pretty. I like the added sequins too. This is a great sketch.

JoAnn said...

Love your vintage style card LeAnne, with the pretty papers.
Great photo of Cassidy. She is so cute.

Marisa said...

Lovely vintage card and great use ot the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just us Girls :)

Margaret said...

super cute ~ the best Santa!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Lovely card LeAnne! I have this paper and would've never of come up with this - beautiful!

Deanne :)

Kristie Goulet said...

You always rock vintage style cards, LeAnne! Love the Santa images here and your background stamping. Have a great week!

Nancy said...

LeeAnne...your card is amazing! It works with my sketch perfectly! Very well done indeed! So glad you joined us again at Just Us Girls...we love your work! Take care...and your photos are precious too!

Karren said...

Those papers are just perfect for the challenge. Gorgeous, vintage card, LeAnne.

Lisa Elton said...

Marvelous card LeAnne! I like the no peeking sentiment. Also like Cassidy's lady bug ;)

Katie Melhus said...

This card is chock full of vintage yumminess and elegance, Leanne. Love!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LeAnne, stunning card! I love the vintage feel and the layout is perfect!

Bonnie said...

What fun Santas, LeAnne! Love how you stamped on the background paper and the layout is so perfect for these Santas! Have a great week!

maria f. said...

Beautiful - the card and your little one!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful vintage card! I love those great Santas, beautiful papers. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous use of the sketch! Beautiful card - Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous vintage looking card LeAnne, I love the papers and colours you used.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the crispness and sweet design!!