Sunday, June 8, 2014

Paper Players 199

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 199 Waltzingmouse July 4th Stampin-001

Hi peeps!  It’s Sunday, and that means another Paper Players challenge!  Jaydee is our hostess this week with some patriotic colors for us:

I don’t normally send out July 4th cards, but I just couldn’t let these colors go by and not make something patriotic!  I’ll think of someone to whom I can send this card!!!  I used Waltzingmouse’s USA 1776 set:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 199 Waltzingmouse July 4th Stampin-1

This is a really large card…the white panel is 4 1/2” x 6”!!  I did lots of stamping, a bit of masking and some paper piecing to create my card!

DSCF3560

DSCF3559

DSCF3561

I just love all the images and sentiments in this set!  And I didn’t use them all!  I used these cute little firecrackers for the inside:

DSCF3562

Now, not all the Players created patriotic cards, so be sure to stop by the Paper Players blog to see what they did create!  You’ll be inspired, for sure!

Speaking of patriotic, I put up some decorations this week, and Cassidy wanted to put some in her room…..so she stuck some flags in her lamp and in her bookcase.  AND you can see where, from her crib, she ripped off some of my patriotic wallpaper a couple of years ago!!!   I still love her, LOL!!

DSCF3513

DSCF3514

Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

What a great patriotic card and what a great stamp set! I see Cassidy is feeling patriotic, too!

Cheryl Mooney said...

LOL! And another awesome card, wow, the way you put things together!!!!

Yvon7 said...

Love it! We really need some spirit for America and Pride. This card SCREAMS just that. Great job. Lot of masking and it really turned out great.

Cheryl said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I love this card! (and the stamp set!)
You can frame this with a magnet backing and put on fridge for the Fourth of July festivities!

Linda said...

OH my goodness that look in the last picture is worth a thousand word. So cute!
Love the card. I am sure anyone would love that card. Hugs,
Linda

Sherry Eckblad said...

Fabulous 4th of July card and how can one pass up a challenge with red, white and blue.
I might have to try and play along as I know I have those colors in my stash.

Lisa Elton said...

VERY festive LeAnne, love the firecrackers inside!! Cassidy looks like a happy little patriot!

maria f. said...

Wow, it IS just around the corner isn't it?! What a fabulous card.

Katherine said...

NO ONE does collage stamping better than you! This looks great.

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my, all your patriotic stamping is wonderfully festive here! Showing your colors and some MAD fussy-cutting skills! Great card, LeAnne!

laurie said...

Such awesome card and CUTE photos!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, this is a fabulous card. It really is a wonderful use of the stamp set. I love how you popped parts, pieced parts and masked parts. Love it.
Hugs
Jaydee