Monday, June 30, 2014

Merry Monday 115

DSCF3891-001 
Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  And how can it be the last day of June already?!  Wowza!   Kristie is our Merry Monday hostess today with a wonderful challenge for us:



Oh, how I love white cards, but find them challenging to photograph!  You will just have to use your imagination here and hopefully you can envision this card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Merry Monday 115 Christmas Stampin

I used a Tim Holtz reindeer die to cut out my “Rudolph” flying over the snowy housetops on my card.  The scenery die is from Memory Box; the “line” that you see on the scenery is actually a little line of glimmer pen, and in real life, it looks very pretty….not so much here in the photo!  I added a silver sentiment:

DSCF3893

and a silver bow for Rudolph:

DSCF3894

and a little silver greeting on the inside:

DSCF3895

The design team has come up with some incredibly beautiful white creations!  Be sure you check them all out at the Merry Monday blog!  And play along with us as well---it’s halfway to Christmas!!!

Cassidy thinks it’s great fun to run around to the front of the house and ring the doorbell to make me come to the door!

DSCF3860

And I just had to share this!  This is what happens when dolls misbehave; they have to go to dolly time-out!  No, actually, she was in the pool and she was standing up to “drain”, LOL!

DSCF3868

Wee Project Details
Stamps Midwinter (Artistic Outpost)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White
 Ink Encore Silver
Accessories Silver Narrow Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Christmas Words & Dots EF (Sizzix), Country Landscape Die (Memory Box), Reindeer Flight Bigz Die (Tim Holtz), Gelly Roll Glimmer Pen, Dimensionals

17 comments:

Judi said...

Love your card...so cute!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful card and the pictures are precious! The dolly "timeout " comment made me giggle! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I too find white on white cards hard to photograph but I know your card is stunning in real life.

Cassidy is such a ham. She cracks me up. I am sure she has you in stitched every day. xo

Deepti said...

What a beauty, I love the embossing and the design, the touch of silver is awesome :)

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love how the reindeer appears to be prancing above the houses! So pretty!

Wendy said...

I so agree that white card's are the hardest ones to photograph! I kinds complained about it on my post too today! Nonetheless, I do love the crispness of an all white card and yours is adorable! Love the scene you created with the rooftops & flying reindeer. Very pretty card, LeAnne! Hope you have a great week ahead! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Heck, I thought dolly was looking out a window to see what her mommy was doing at the door! LOL Rudolph looks great leaping over the houses in town! :)

Linda said...

Beautiful card LeAnne!
Oh that baby has baby rolls. So cute.
So you get to have an extra cookie for all the running to the door bell. LOL

Lisa Elton said...

LeAnne your card is lovely and elegant! I do see the line of shimmer! That little stinker Cassidy is a smart one ;)

Karren said...

You are so right about photographing all-white cards but even in a photo your card looks amazing! Such a clever idea to have the reindeer flying over the houses.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh yes, add me to the "white is hard to photograph" club :) Gorgeous card, love Rudolph's little bow!

Deanne :)

Katie Melhus said...

I see we were on the same wavelength a bit this week - I love what you did with that leaping deer - gorgeous!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The dolly in timeout, looks more like a dolly counting down for a game of hide and seek... a nude game of hide and seek. Oh my! I haven't played with Merry Monday in forever. I love a good white on white challenge as the results are always so elegant. I love your Christmas winter scene.

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your snippets of your every day life!!!

LOVE your card, as always!!!
It has been my pleasure to work with you inspiring ladies during my feature month!!!! Thanks so much for having me!

HUGSl!!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card LeAnne. I love the snowy background.

Bonnie said...

Love your reindeer flying over the village! Such a lovely white on white card! Luke loves to ring that doorbell and get me to the door too! Jack isn't tall enough to have discovered it yet. LOL, it won't be long!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the all white Christmas card! That doll photo seriously made me laugh out loud!! Time out or bodybuilding competition? Haha!!!