Saturday, June 21, 2014

MOJO350 & CCCB216

DSCF3738 
Happy Saturday, peeps!  Wow, yesterday was just one of the most beautiful days I can remember!  A perfect ending to spring---as today is the first day of summer! Even thoughmy card today uses an apple (which says “fall” to me), it is still appropriate for summer stamping, right?!!   I used the Mojo Monday sketch:
and the City Crafter Challenge challenge of “fruit”!!  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Papertrey Apple of my Eye Stampin

I’ve had this little PTI set with the matching paper forever….and have rarely used it!  I stamped the apple in Real Red and used markers for the stem, popping up the cut-out apple.  I stamped an image from the new SU set, Chalk Lines, in white craft ink on Strawberry Slush for the side panels….that is just such a fun little set!  I also used some new cotton ribbon from SU in Pear Pizzazz for the trim:

DSCF3741

I just love how easy it is to work with!  Hope you like it!   Now be sure to come back tomorrow for our next Paper Players challenge!

Aunt Weezy knew what she was doing when she gave Grammy all these little teeny tiny dolls and accessories…she didn’t want that mess in HER house!  A doll accessory explosion!!!!  But boy, did it keep her busy for a long time!  And this is only half of it, LOL!  Can you see the “tattoos” stamped on her leg?

DSCF3783

Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv this card LeAnne! that sweet apple is darlin, great colors too! Luv seeing pictures of your granddaughter, it reminds me sooooo much of my Mom and my niece(I do not have children)my niece just graduated high school a few weeks go and my Mom...well she is looking down on all of us....the photos are so touching to me....thanks!

sparkle & shine *~*

Linda said...

Oh I love the card. I really love the chalk stamp. That is such as cool stamp, and the color is very pretty.
I bet Cassidy can get them all picked up is a minute when it is time to go play in that pool.
Happy weekend!

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Leanne :) Love the apples!

laurie said...

I would be playing dolls right along with her! How did you find time to make such a cute apple card!

Sid said...

What a fab fruity card !

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is super sweet, LeAnne! I love all your work, really do. :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I'm sure Cassidy is going to have tons of fun with those little dolls.
Your Mojo Monday card is gorgeous. I love the apple DP and the "chalk lines" on the Strawberry Slush cs. I'll have to try that cotton ribbon.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, thanks for playing with us at CCCB!

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful apple card, LeAnne, love that background paper! Cassidy as always is beautiful and well behaved in the picture, so what is a little mess? So glad you played at the CCCB giving me some much needed inspiration.