Thursday, June 7, 2012

WT378 & DS55

 DSCF3128-001

Happy Thursday peeps!  I needed a little encouragement note for a friend and the SCS challenge today was to use banners!  Easy, especially with my new Itty Bitty Banner dies!  I also had a chance to use Jen’s Deconstructed Sketch #55:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 55

I pulled out some My Mind’s Eye Be Amazing papers and went to work:

 DSCF3129

Honestly, these papers ARE so amazing, this card just flew together!  I used two Papertrey sets, Mixed Messages and Daily Designs Sentiments stamped in Island Indigo; the SU set Creative Elements for the flourish on the butterfly panel, stamped in Crumb Cake; and a PTI diecut for the butterfly:

DSCF3130

What a fun card!

Yesterday my husband was doing some work on our roof:

 DSCF3081DSCF3079  

DSCF3080DSCF3088

Yep!  “Climb!  Climb!”  Don’t worry---that’s all the farther she got!  A little more intimidating than a sliding board ladder!!!  Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

Carol Lucas said...

Lovely card: I love, love, love My Mind's Eye papers. (We have an Archivers in town!)

Frenchie said...

Omg , she scares me, but she's soo cute!!! The card I love it ,cores are beautiful , nice job !!!
Tfs
Hugs frenchie

Linda said...

Adorable card! Was the Unique part of the paper? Very cool
Is he washing your windows? I have to do mind my self:(
Hey I live in a blue sided house too! I don't have pretty shutters. Hummm!

Bev Gomez said...

Cute card Le Anne, I will miss you at Convention. Thanks for your kind comments on my Morning Cup card. I love my coffee too.
Hugs,Bev
Yikes, ladders!

None None said...

So cute, LeAnne! I love the combination of the papers and the sentiments. The bitty banners framelits is a winner here! I haven't placed an order yet, but I think the bitty banners are going to be on it as I think they are so versatile!

And wow, Cassidy looks so fearless!

Julia Aston said...

Love how you used the sketch LeAnne! what great colors and layers on this!

Jen Shults said...

This is so so fabulous! LOVE the colors and the way you used the layout. FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch. :)

Susie said...

LeAnne, great job with the sketch challenge. And you're right, this paper looks like it was made for your design. The colors in this design are so pretty together. Love it when a plan comes together like this. A cheerful hello to brighten your friends day.

P.s. Love that sweet "handi girl" It's so hard to get help these days but it looks like you've got it covered *tehehehe*

Anne Marie Hile said...

She's a curious little lady, isn't she? Yikes! Love your pretty card, especially with the spot of sparkle and the Scrabble tile. Such a fun accent! :)