Monday, June 25, 2012

Merry Monday 26

DSCF0991

Happy Monday, peeps!  Wow, what a whirlwind weekend, spent mostly away from home, and my house looks a wreck!  So this will be quick so I can get things back to somewhat normal!  Today’s Merry Monday sketch looks like this:

And here’s my happy little card:

Merry Monday 26 - LeAnne

I honestly can’t remember using this side of this retired SU paper, but it was so cute and happy, I had to pull it out for this card!  I used a retired Christmas set called Perfect Presentation, and used Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow (miss that color!) and Pretty in Pink for my stamped images.  My tag punches made quick work of this little one:

  DSCF0993

and I just freehand-cut my “joy” letters:

DSCF0992

This sketch lends itself to some fun interpretation with some layering and your choice of shape!  Hope you find some time to make one more Christmas card for your stash!!!  Can’t wait to see what you create!  Don’t forget to share it with us at Always Playing with Paper and check out what beauties the other designers made as well!

I don’t have Cassidy this week, but I did find a couple pictures I hadn’t shared yet…..the middle one is blurry, but she has her shades on upside down!  That girl!

 DSCF5088 DSCF5094 DSCF5100

12 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is very cute LeAnne! I love these bright and cheery colours for Christmas! How cute is your grand-daughter - she is the cutest little girl!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute card and such fun colours for a Christmas card LeAnne.

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun card and that paper is so cute. Bet you are missing your little one this week.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love that paper!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Glamour Gal!! Cute, cheery card too!

Doris said...

Love those Christmas squirrels! They're almost as cute as your little Cassidy. Are you by any chance going to the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, NJ this week? I plan to be there on Friday.

Carol L said...

I just love those pretty pastel colors you chose, and the tag looks great! Ask Miss Cassidy if I can have her autograph?! :)

Debbie said...

I love this card!! The paper is sooooo cute!!!

Bonnie said...

I'd been enjoying your card all last week, LeAnne! It's the cutest!!! I love the way you cut the J O Y apart and the banner it's sitting on!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, I love your unusual DSP for this Christmas card. The soft olours work well. Mmm Sage Shadow - definitely one colour that should still be around.

Colleen Dietrich said...

I have that SU paper, and those stamps, too, and never had I thought to pair them together! Your card is just wonderful!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, I love the adorable designer paper you used.