Wednesday, June 13, 2012

SSSC259

 DSCF3272

Sneaking in here with another quick little post today; I needed some thank you cards, and I just loved the Stampin 411 sketch this week:

I stuck to the sketch literally, using the one of the bolder-imaged sheets from the new Floral District DP.  I usually tend to use smaller prints, but I really liked this bold one once I started playing around with it:

DSCF3271

I used flowers from Itty Bitty Bits and popped them up; the sentiment is from Tiny Tags, and it is topped off (or maybe I should say “bottomed off”) with a pretty stitched Daffodil Delight bow.  EASY, fun, cute sketch!

Yesterday we had a nice, soft steady rain.  I was happy because our garden needed it, and I wouldn’t have to water my new hanging basket I got on Saturday:

DSCF3207

Isn’t that amazing?  A local Amish market was selling it for a reasonable price, too!  THIS is what it looked like this morning when I went outside:

DSCF3273

It was literally resting on the ground!  I guess the water soaked it so much and the ground was so wet, it just bent over!!!  Thanks for visiting today!!

5 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

What a gorgeous creation, LeAnne! I love this color palette and the sweet stamps you used.

Hope all is well with you, Kiddo ... sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

I really like the color combo on this card...something different! I have the same angel in my yard. She is surrounded by hosta and daylillies. Please send some of the rain my way, we really need it.

Linda said...

I have a beautiful plant from the Amish and when I go to the cabin I put it in a tub of water because I water it twice a day. It looked so bad when we got him and there was a log of water still. Today it looks really bad. I just don't know what to think. I am sure yours will be fine when you get it back up. Your garden is lovely.
So is your card. Really different colors for you. Very pretty. TFS

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card!! I'm really enjoying the bold patterns in the dsp,too! Great job with the sketch!!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow LeAnne, this is AMAZING!! :)