Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ColourQ141 & RetroSketch 15

DSCF3245

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Arielle’s ColourQ palette is super fun this week!  Watcha think?

cqc141

Blues and greens….some of my favorite colors!  But nobody in my family wears a tie!!!   I was totally smitten with these cards from my friend Diane, so I went over to Market Street Stamps to get this cute camper digi!  I loved the papers she used, too!  I am too late for their block party, but I wanted to share it with you anyway:

 CQC141-LeAnne

I printed out the image on some Basic Grey papers and pieced them together, giving them some shading with Copics.  The sentiment was also a freebie from Paper Smooches.   I added a little denim ribbon and some brads & a button to complete my fairly-CAS card!!!

 DSCF3244

This brings back such memories, as we had a little camper when we were growing up, and I worked at an RV dealership for ten years!  None of them were this cute, though! My card uses the sketch from Retrosketches this week, too:

Now, what can you come up with using these fun colors?  Put on your coloring cap and create something and share it with us over at the ColourQ blog!  You can peek at what the others have come up with as well!!  Happy stamping!

Getting better at the spoon thing!

   DSCF3111 DSCF3113

DSCF3103DSCF3114

Thanks for visiting!

16 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These colors are calling my name (now all I need is the time). And love the trailer, we have one of those and my boys are off exploring it right now....

Linda said...

Oh yes she is.
Love this fun card!

Marisa said...

Your card is too stinkin' cute, Leanne!! Great idea and use of the challenges!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne I love this! We are a camping family, we just sold our travel trailer last year because we outgrew it. I think you card is the cutest!

Carol L said...

Oh, CUTE! This reminds me how much I miss those camping days!

lotta joy said...

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS....but I made a card with a camper on it today and put it on my blog! PLEASE come see it because I did not have a stamp. I have never done a camper. I thought I'd made it up. I drew it and cut it out and pieced it together myself. This is too weird.

Linda Beeson said...

Those papers are a great choice and how cute is that image!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so fun! The map paper is fantastic. And you've made me remember that I have that denim ribbon and it's been sitting around neglected for a long time!

Lisa Elton said...

Get out LeAnne!!! This is too stinkin cute...FUN,FUN,FUN!!!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card LeAnne - perfect for the sketch and colours :) :) :)

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Le Anne, great card and I love the camper. I like to tent camp though. Thanks for your kind and sweet comments on my card. Hugs,Bev

H2 :) said...

Squeal, this is sooo cute LeAnne! ♥ Love your paper pieced camper & the map background is fabulous. :)

kasia c. said...

LeAnne, I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOOOOOVE this card. The camper is too cute and paired with that map paper.....fabulous. :)

Sam said...

I love your totally gorgeous card LeAnne! That little caravan is soooooo cute, and the map in the background looks fabulous.

Best wishes
:-)

Laurie said...

I love love this! That camper is SO cute! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome card LeAnne! The trailer is too cool :) and so is little Ms. Cassidy!!! Hugs ~S~