Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Scraps

DSCF5158

Happy HOT Friday to everyone!  I hope you are staying cool, and we are praying for all the people in Colorado whose homes were lost.  What power Mother Nature has!  I managed to get some stamping in today---I thought I would be able to do a lot more this week, but I did some relaxing by the pool yesterday with my girlfriend (and got a little burnt!!) so it was worth giving up some stamping time to spend with her!

The SCS challenge today is to use scraps----don’t we all have TONS of them?  I went to my little bin of scraps and just pulled some out that sort of followed a color trend and came up with this:

 DSCF5157

I used the Deconstructed Sketch sketch #58:

and this is also for the Raise the Bar challenge 107, which is summer!

DSCF5158-001 

I just love this Graphic 45 paper with its retro bathing suits!!  That sure says summer to me!  Thanks for visiting today, and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

DSCF5159

Here’s a little shot of Cassidy & her daddy at the water park!  Now I am off to Curves to release some frustration due to my incredibly slow computer!  The heat must be getting it down!

9 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Super cute card, LeAnne! LOVE that DSP. Wonder if it's still available? The sentiment is the perfect touch!!

Judith said...

Super great card. Love the paper. Have a great weekend.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card, love the paper and I love that photo of Cassidy.

Dawn Tidd said...

You have great scraps! They are perfect together and I love the rick-rack! Cassidy looks like she is having fun and that water looks very inviting today!

Linda said...

You know you just can't go wrong with G45 paper. Wonderful card.
Looks like Cassidy is loving the water. She is going to want one of those at Grandma's house. LOL

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

LeAnne - love the summery feel of this card with the vintage touch. Really great. Cassidy is such a cutie pie! Have a great weekend!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE the mix of scraps you used, LeAnne! Very cute card!

Looks like Cassidy is having a great time!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Ahh that waterpark looks like fun! LOVE LOVE LOVE your card LeAnne - so gorgeous!

Stacey Schafer said...

great card! your little missy is getting so big:)))