Friday, June 1, 2012

iSpy Fun

DSCF1006

I was really honored when the awesome designers at iSpy Sketches asked me if they could use this card as the basis for one of their sketches!  Wow!  So I had to play along too, using some new papers from Floral District, which is available today!

DSCF1003

This is such an easy layout; it’s a good way to use up your scraps; these pieces are 1.25” x 4”.  I made a cute felt flower (which qualifies it for the Catered Crop challenge this week)—not too terribly creative, but a fun way to mimic the flowers in the papers.

  DSCF1002

A little tiny bit of stamping with Teeny Tiny Wishes in Tangerine Tango, cut out with an Itty Bitty Banner die, for which I then handcut a mat:

DSCF1004

And a whole assortment of buttons, some regular, some cardstock and Crystal Effects, for my embellishments:

DSCF1005 

I would be thrilled if you played along with this sketch this week!  You can find all the details plus see the incredible talents of the iSpy girls at the iSpy Sketches blog!

 DSCF0950

10 comments:

Kim S said...

Did you know your card coordinates with your daily photo??? I already totally CASed your original card...now I'm going to have to create a card for the sketch!

Carol L said...

What a fabulous sketch along with 2 great cards! I love the use of DSP scraps and buttons! Cute :)

Linda said...

OH wow what a nice honor. Your card is wonderful so way the other one with the cat. Your card looks like you got the inspiration for Cassidy's book. Love all the pretty patterns.

Marisa said...

What a fu mix of papers :) Love how you used the sketch. Can't believe how big Cassidy is getting! Always forget how quickly they grow at that age. Thanks for the comment - your sketch was great fun to use :)

Carol Lucas said...

Sweet card! Congrats to on being an inspiration. Awesome!

Kara said...

congrats!! love your card!

Linda McClain said...

Congratulations. It's a perfect choice. I love it! I'm so glad you joined us at Catered Crop.

Lesley said...

Hooray! That is awesome LeAnne!

Mona Pendleton said...

LeAnne, not sure which is cuter the photo or the card! Love the pretty patterned paper and the sweet little flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Girl I want to thank you for sending me this Wonderful card. I was so excited for you when I seen that they picked your card as a challenge theme on I Spy (a really cute name for a blog BTW) I am still doing physical therapy trying to re-learn a lot of things that I do everyday. I am going to wedding this weekend and its like a 5 hour drive I hope I live through it!! Gee's if it was not my best friend from the 7th grade, I think I would skip it.(her daughter is the one getting married)

Love you girl!!
Thanks Again!
Shirley Pumpkin :)