Thursday, December 1, 2011

FMS13

DSCF9841

I made this card for one of my customers a couple of days ago:

DSCF9836

It was really quick & easy---I just love this particular pattern in this DP pack!  Then I saw the sketch challenge 13 at Freshly Made Sketches:

FMS13

and I was struck by the similarity!  So I made another one:

DSCF9840

The first one had pearls in the center of the flowers:

DSCF9838

The second one has a strip of embossed polka dots:

DSCF9841-1

Fun & easy!  Thanks for looking today!  If you need any details on products or techniques, just shoot me an email!

 DSCF9843 DSCF9846

DSCF9851

Playing with grammy’s phone is FUN!

11 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love these colors together! Such sweet cards! And I love when Cassidy wrinkles her nose up when she laughs!

Lauri said...

How cool! Both cards are great!!! I wonder who she is calling on the phone ???? lol

barb mann said...

Both cards are precious. Love this dsp too.

None None said...

Both cards are beautiful, LeAnne. Love the pearls in the center of the flowers and the embossed strip on the second card, such great detail! The colors are such happy colors for a thank you card. Refreshing change of pace from the holiday cards that are all over the place now. :)

Jen Mitchell said...

These cards are a breath of fresh air! The colors are wonderful and I can't decide which one I like best!

Lesley said...

Terrific colours LeAnne, great card! I love that wee-flower. Grammy's phone looks really fun! You know, I called my dad's mom Grammy too...
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Hugs,
Lesley

Tui Nathan said...

Oh I love these cards LeAnne ... the colour pallette is so fresh and alive ...and how can I not love those cute wee flowers ...
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

These are so sweet! Love the DSP and that flower. The partial scalloped panel is perfect. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Beach said...

That DP pattern is my absolute fav and it looks fabulous paired with the flower from Funky Four. I always forget about that set but you've inspired me!
Great design~ clean and crisp at it's best, LeAnne!

Cindy Hall said...

Two perfect cards! Especially love the colors. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Diliana said...

I love blue, red and white together! Both cards are so, so beautiful!