Friday, December 23, 2011

PPA125 Gift Tag

DSCF0257

I hadn’t really planned on doing posts this week, but when I saw the Pals Paper Arts challenge, which was to make a tag, I decided to participate, since I had just made a tag for a plate of cookies I took to my DD’s work:

DSCF0255

Honestly, everything on this tag was a scrap or something left from another project…all just sitting on my desk!  The tag is a piece of leftover Crumb Cake and I cut it to fit into a blossom-shaped Nestie to shape the top.  I did stamp it with SU’s Christmas Collage background stamp and gave it a little punched edge before adding my Crafty Secret note and a little vintage cutout from Gecko Galz.  The holly was a leftover….and the ribbon is some old stuff from my stash!

This is what happens when a one-year-old “helps” Grammy wrap Christmas presents:DSCF0261

DSCF0262

DSCF0263

I hope you have a wonderful day! 

5 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty LeAnne! Love using scraps! Happy holidays!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet tag! And sweet Little Helper! I don't always smile like that when I am wrapping - probably because I don't have my ruffled bottoms on!

Carol L said...

I'm really loving this tag with the great Santa image! Thanks for the idea to do tag tops with the blossom die (slapping forehead)!!
Miss Cassidy looks so very proud of herself for having climbed atop the wrapping paper bin that she decided to pose for a darling photo for Grammy :) She's such a joy I'm sure :)

None None said...

So cute, Leanne! I love the tag and that cutie "helping" you! She looks pleased as punch on the paper bin! :)

Merry CHRISTmas, my friend!

Linda said...

What an adorable helper!
Love the tag. I worked on tags yesterday. I made snow flakes but I don't like the new Michael's stickles stuff. I should have used glitter and glue. I won't be getting any more of that stuff.
Your tags is really really pretty. I love the sled.