Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mojo 217 Sepia

DSCF9814

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Why is it that I love color, yet this little neutral-colored card makes me smile so?  Maybe it’s the sweet little image:

DSCF9812

I was stamping some paper bags for my stamp camp last night—white, Crumb Cake & Chocolate Chip snowflakes on brown paper bags…a rustic, vintage look that I really liked.  So I thought I’d translate that to a card!  I used this week’s Mojo Sketch 217:

Mojo217Sketch

and an image from the Gift Givers set, stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  I colored her with a blender pen and neutral colors, then added snowflakes from Every Little Bit in Craft White, Crumb Cake & Early Espresso. 

DSCF9811

An assortment of neutral DPs and a pretty little glimmer brad-clad seam binding ribbon, and my card was done!  Oops, don’t forget the Antique Silver glitter!  NOW it’s done!  Thanks for visiting today!  If you have any questions, just shoot me an email---I’d love to hear from you!

DSCF9716

18 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

You are amazing! I love this card and am adding Antique Glitter to my shopping list!!!! Cassidy....I love shuffling through leaves too!

Bev J. said...

Love the understated colors-sure doesn't make an understated card and I bet the bags are neat as well. Cute photo of Cassidy!

Denise Willerton said...

super cute LeAnne ~ I love tone on tone! and this is fabulous!!! Cassidy ~ adorable as ever, she'd be shuffling in the snow at our place....winter has come :-) ~ Enjoy your day!

Marisa said...

Loving the monochromatic look to this card. Cute image and loving all the polka dots.

Lavendou said...

Very nice

Patricia

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my word, LeAnne, do I love this card to bits! That little cutie-pie looks adorable in any color combo but this mix of neutrals is fabulous!! As always, I just love all of the beautiful details you added. So pretty! :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love this card, the little girl is so precious. You and Annie Marie have made the cutest cards with this set, and I did not even like it when I first seen it in the book.

Hugs
Shirley

Kristen said...

neutral cards are hard for me but you did a great job!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo
Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

CraftyC said...

A very sweet card Leanne!
Clairexx

Crealotte said...

Love your neutral colored card! So soft and stylish. Great job!

None None said...

LeAnne - this is so beautiful! Love this card and the monochromatic effect. The little girl is just precious, as is Cassidy!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, what a darling card Leanne! That image is so sweet and the photo is precious too :)

dpkennedy said...

The soft neutrals are lovely and sweet!

Linda Callahan said...

This is just adorable.........love these neutrals......you do have a way with cards my friend!

Gisela said...

LeAnne this card is way too cute, love the colors and the use of punches, very clever.

barb mann said...

Well LeAnne another one to case for sure. I love your vintage sepia take on the color theme. It's just adorable!

Louise Pederson said...

Love this card the little image is so cute I cant seem to find that stamp set is it retired thanks Louise nanaweezie57@yahoo.com

Julie Marshall said...

This card is just too sweet! Love it.