Friday, December 2, 2011

PPA122 & SSSC145

DSCF9891
The challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts is a color challenge of Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla, which gave me the opportunity to use a little digi vintage postcard image I had just printed out:
DSCF9892 There’s really not much stamping here, although I did stamp the snowflakes on the DP and the sentiment on the little banner.  The sketch is this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 145:
SSSC145 I used some beautiful lace that my friend Linda  gave me, along with some quilted ribbon from SU and a glittered-up button:

DSCF9893 Hope you have a great day---email me if you have questions about anything!

DSCF9891-1
Check out my little cowgirl!

DSCF9858
DSCF9887

8 comments:

Bev J. said...

Like your card and the sketch-neat button-but what I really like are those fancy boots!! Cute photo.

Colleen said...

Pretty card and your little cowgirl is just adorable.
ColleenB.

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful vintage look - with such a perfect bit of lace and sparkle! And get that cowgirl some rhinestones :)

Anonymous said...

Love the glitter on the button... gives me ideas of my own! ...and Every Gal should have at least one pair of pink cowboy boots in her life. Native Texan here.... dona s

Lesley said...

What a beautiful card, cool way to great DSP with the snowflakes on it. Lovely Cassidy Cowgirl...yeehaw...

Karen Giron said...

LOVE your card - what a gorgeous card for Christmas and your little cowgirl is precious! Fabulous take on the sketch this week!

Linda said...

Oh I love this one!

Nina Dee said...

Great card! I love that layered lace and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! :)