Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Motorcycle Birthday

DSCF9967

Oh my, time is flying by and there’s not enough of it in the day!  I feel like I have been neglecting all my blog friends, but the season is pulling at me!  My little brother’s birthday is coming up, and I liked the sketch at SCS today, so I sat down while the baby was napping to make him a card:

DSCF9966

While I am sure this does not match his Harley (!!!), I am hoping he will still like it! 

DSCF9967-1

I only wish I hadn’t “shabbied” the image up quite so much….it’s looking a little smoky!  Oh well!  Enjoy your day and if you have any questions, email me!  Off to make some more cookies!

DSCF9947

4 comments:

Marlene (cards4u) said...

What a great card - fun image and sentiment! Your bottom border is fantastic - really has that Burn Rubber feel to it : )

Carol L said...

It's that busy time of year where we all have so much to do and so little time to get it done! Life happens :)
Great birthday card, and what kinda cookies are ya making?? :)

Anonymous said...

This isn't shabbied at all when you compare it to some of Tim Holtz's stuff!! And my Harley friends would love to receive it!! Stay warm and cozy in your neck of the woods and keep sending us these inspiring cards!
Dona S

None None said...

This is so delightfully mantage (masculine/vintage), LeAnne! The diamond plate adds such great tactile and visual texture to the card. Your brother will love it!

Hugs!