Thursday, December 29, 2011

Felt Snowman

DSCF0306

Happy Thursday!  I don’t have anything stamped to share today, but I thought I would show you the felt ornament I made for my granddaughter this year:

DSCF0307 DSCF0308

DSCF0309

This was adapted from a pattern from Hudson’s Holidays.  I printed the label on some fabric  on which I had adhered some fusible webbing, then ironed it on the back.  Every once in a while, I just need to do some needlework!!  TFL!

DSCF0357

Cassidy is still practicing with getting the yogurt IN her mouth and not just on it!

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

Your stitching is impeccable! Such a beautiful remembrance for your granddaughter.

savvy teaching tips said...

This ornament is adorable. I feel inspired to do some needlework as well. Great job! By the way, my son is 5 years old and he still struggles with getting yogurt in his mouth as well.

Bev J. said...

Great job on the felt ornament. Something she will treasure in years to come. Love the serious side of Cassidy.

Lesley said...

Adorable! When I was little my mom and I made felt ornaments. They are still on her tree today.

barb mann said...

Just adorable & so nicely done. She'll cherish it so much when she's older.

Elaine M said...

Adorable ornament and even more adorable Ms C
Thx for sharing - hugs

Linda said...

Your stitching is as amazing as your stamping! Very cute. I love this!

None None said...

What a beautiful ornament, LeAnne! Love the stitching - so exquisite. Cassidy will treasure these ornaments always.

Doris said...

Love that pic of Cassidy--reminds me of when I eat chocolate!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely adorable, LeAnne! I have handmade felt ornaments that my Mom and Aunt made that hang on my tree every year! I know Cassidy will treasure her ornaments one day, too. Speaking of that little yogurt-lover...her picture makes me smile! So serious!! :)

Julie Marshall said...

Love, love, love your ornament! I have a soft spot for snowmen...so I'm in *swoon* mode right now :)