Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Stuff!

DSCF0407

Happy New Year’s Eve!  I had a tiny bit of time to play with my new SU goodies….not enough time, but it will have to do for now!  This card uses an Occasions mini set called Apothecary Art, a SAB set called Fresh Vintage, SAB designer paper (which is gorgeous) called Everyday Enchantment, some Everyday Enchantment organdy ribbon (also SAB), and the new Framelits Labels dies---about which I am SO thrilled! 

DSCF0405 Not a complicated design, but just playing with my new toys! 

Hope you all have a wonderful NYE; stay safe!  I am praying for a healthy, happy, wonderful new year for everyone in 2012!  I can’t wait to get back to my normal routine….how about you?  Leaving you with one of my favorite funny fotos from this Christmas!!!

DSCF0362

7 comments:

Penny said...

Happy New Year LeAnne! What a beautiful card. I was on the fence about the new stuff coming out but now you've sold me on it! Enabler!...LOL

Diane Noble said...

Beautiful card, Leanne! Wishing you a very happy 2012!

Tania said...

Beautiful cards. Would love more info re: the framelits. Esp. would like to see them with stamps other than the specific ones that match it, so I can see if I'd get enough use out of them. And I need to know how to use them with my Cuttlebug (I have NO space to get a Big Shot!).

And the pic is adorable. Love Cassidy's expression... like, "You're just being silly now."

barb mann said...

OhHH! SO Pretty LeAnne! Yes anxious to get back to my normal routine too. Today I'm finally doing my very late Christmas cards. Better late than never, right...or is it? Email your address to me & I'll send you one. Happy New Year to you & your lovely family.

None None said...

So cute - both the card and your daughter and Cassidy! I am on the fence about the framelits but I figure I'll come around eventually once I see all the fabulous samples! LOL I just placed my pre-order this week and SU! certainly picked and shipped it in record time since it was out the door five hours after I submitted it. Can't wait to receive it next week so I can play!!!

Praying for a wonderful New Year for you as well, LeAnne! And hopefully we can meet up too!!!

Linda said...

Happy New Years to your as well. Wishing you great health and much happiness dear friend.
Love the new goodies on your fun card.

Anne Marie Hile said...

I'm loving all these new goodies from the Mini, too! Now that the busy holiday season is over, I am looking forward to more time to create again! Your card is fabulous inspiration! Very pretty! Such a fun photo of your girls, too! :) Wishing you all the best in 2012, my friend!