Monday, December 19, 2011

Thank You Snow Much!

DSCF0165-1

I needed a couple of thank you cards…these were simple and cute, and I got a chance to ink up some stamps I hadn’t used for a while:

DSCF0164-1

I tried to use the word “snow” from the Snow Much Fun set to put over top the “so, so” in this phrase from Delightful Dozen, but it just wasn’t working, so I just crossed it out and wrote it with a Calypso Coral marker….a little play on words!  I colored Mr Snowman with a white watercolor crayon and some markers for his scarf & hat:

DSCF0166-2

Oh, and a cute little glittery heart, too!  The second one was more clean and simple, using a little image from Every Little Bit and some red glimmer paper:

DSCF0168

The little ornament was colored with markers and iced with glitter, too:

DSCF0169

Thanks for visiting—be sure to come back tomorrow for the ColourQ challenge!

DSCF0011

5 comments:

barb mann said...

Both cards ADORABLE as usual! Great phrase for so many cards. I really like the CAS ornament one. Merry Christmas LeAnne!

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are adorable and style wise practically the opposite of yesterday's beautiful card!! You have such talent!! Thanks and have a blessed holiday.
Dona S
Austin

Carol L said...

I love how you crossed out the sentiment and wrote your own over it! Very creative and clever! Great cards!

Unknown said...

Oh these are adorable, LeAnne! LOVE the way you wrote the snow in! That's so clever and it looks adorable. Thank you for my Chreistmas card! I got it today, it is so pretty :) Have a wonderful holiday!

None None said...

Love them both, LeAnne! And you have such gorgeous handwriting!