Sunday, November 8, 2009

Piles & Piles

of laundry, bills and things to put away!  How can so much stuff pile up in only two days!  I am back from Stampin Around Philly and we all had a lot of fun!!!  Tired, but thrilled that I met two of my bloggin' buddies:

DSCF5784

Tammy & Kristin!!!

And here we are outside the "Lodge" at our beautiful accommodations at the Glasbern Country Inn:

DSCF5787

and here I am with the "famous" Becky Oehlers:

DSCF5794

Phew, I have so much I could tell and just not enough time, but I hope to share a little bit each day this week!  Let me just say there were tons of giveaways and happy winners of doorprizes and lots of neat projects to stamp!  Kim & Julie did an awesome job....here they are, giving MORE stuff away:

DSCF5789

So that's it for now....off to do all the chores that need to be done and I'll share some more with you tomorrow!

13 comments:

Juanita said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a good time. I can not wait to hear the rest of the story.

Broni said...

Wow! What great photos, LeAnne! I'm so glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to see and hear more!

Anonymous said...

That had to be alot of fun. When I lived in California I had so many stamping and scrapbooking friends and we would get together. I really miss it. Can't wait to see more this week.

Linda D.

Anonymous said...

oh my I can tell already we'll be hearing more! I hope LOL Hugs ~Donna

Linda said...

You will always have bills, and dirty laundry but a weekend like that....timeless. I am green with envy. It sounded like so much fun. Before you work rest. I didn't and ended up sick. Thanks for sharing the photos. They are great!
Today I wanted to use my Trend Trees stamps so I went to your blog for ideas. You make the best cards. I could spend days looking at all your stuff. I had fun using all my new loot.

Carol L said...

Great photos! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and got to meet some blogging buds:)

Elise said...

WHOA! What a FANTASTIC time for you CRAFTY GODDESSES! I'm so happy for you, LeAnne! Can't wait to SEE what you guys were up to! Yipee!

Patti J said...

Looks like your trip was wonderful!

Barbara said...

Great pictures, LeAnne!! So glad you guys had such a great time!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Crop that chick in the purple shirt from those pictures and use it to chase mice away in your basement!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh LeAnne, Thanks for sharing some pics! It looks like you girls had a great time! :)

Beth said...

Wow! LeAnne I just LOVE that Thanksgiving card you made - it is so beautiful in the very vanilla and kraft colours. The elegant paper is perfect with the stamp you used as well! TFS and glad you had a wonderful weekend creating :)

Julia Aston said...

Looks like fun, fun, fun and what a wonderful location!!!