Friday, November 6, 2009

On Last Card Before I Go

DSCF5771

Woohoo....I am packed (almost) and ready for Stampin' Around Philly!   And because of that, I had to scramble to make this card, as almost all my essential stampin' supplies are packed away!  But I made it work, especially for such a good cause.  Check out the SCS challenge LSC245 for today, which is to send a Christmas card to Noah, or someone else of your choice.  Warning:  tears may be tempted to fall here!

This is really simple, as the challenge was to only use one DP and no die cuts, keeping embellishments to a minimum.  I saw a really cute card by Julia, using retired rub-ons from SU, so I was inspired by that and just made a simple framed sentiment, added ribbon and my card will go in the mail this morning:

DSCF5770-1

Gotta run---any questions, shoot me an email!!!  Hopefully if I discipline myself, I'll actually USE my camera this weekend to take some pictures!  Have a wonderful one!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely card, LeAnne! Have fun!!! Give Tammy a hug for me, OK?

Carol L said...

Great card! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. Have a wonderful.

Linda D.

Carol L said...

Hi LeAnne! I received this blog award and I'm passing it on to you!

http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-award-honor.html

Renee said...

This is beautiful LeAnne!

Kim Evans said...

Best wishes today!! Have fun & keep us posted :-)
Kim

Juanita said...

Simplicity is beautiful.

Elise said...

Super card, you AMAZING crafter woman! You are REALLY something! Thank you for "decorating" my life with your fab work and fun posts! You're wonderful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! You rocked that challenge!

Julia Aston said...

How pretty LeAnne! thanks for linking me! I've been looking at your Stampin around posts - what a wonderful location!!!