Saturday, November 21, 2009

Casing Old Favorites

DSCF5921

I had a SU party today and wanted to make these to show the gals.....they both use the Top Note die and I am sure you've seen them around, but it's always fun to see them again!  Here is the Top Note box from the SCS tutorial by Angie Tieman found here; I used almost everything the same as she did (why reinvent the wheel?:

DSCF5926

And here is Mr Snowman:

DSCF5922

Doesn't he just make you want to smile?  I used a Button die for his eyes and a holly embellishment from SU's Christmas Jingle set.....a little snowy glitter would have looked good here, but I was in a hurry!  Thanks for looking---I am too tired to stamp anything today!!  Maybe tomorrow!  Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

Lesley said...

Awesome projects!! I LOVE that snowman!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Laura said...

I love the little birdie on his hat!

Juanita said...

these are both stunning.

ChristineCreations said...

I bet you club loved them...they are both so cute!

Leonie said...

These are sooo cute, we are getting the big shot here is Australia next year, I sooooo cant wait for that top note die!!!!

Leonie said...

P.S. thanks for your message, kids are on the mend :)

Carol L said...

As soon as I saw that adorable snowman I knew I'd have to case him for my sweet granddaughter! Great projects today, and no one would ever guess you were too tired to stamp! Nice job :)

Pam Speidel said...

Yes, this adorable snowman just makes me SMILE! I hadn't seen it yet, so it's new to me...love the other creations too and wish I could have joined you! GREAT ideas I may have to case! :)

Leigh said...

Both are fabulous, but really like the top card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Le Anne, both of these creations are so awesome! I remember seeing the Top Note creation on SCS forever & lovin' it everytime! Your snowman creation is so cute! :) TFS

Barbara said...

They ALL make me smile!!! Just too cute, LeAnne. I know your party people just loved them!

Lisa Kind said...

Well, I've seen the first one, but I've not seen the snowman box! So cute! I had to have that top note die, and I think I've used it once or twice! I have a hard time remembering how to put it through the Cuttlebug! Such an excuse, oh my! TFS!

Linda Callahan said...

These are great projects for a party - love them!

Renee said...

Both are super cute! Always fun to see old projects :)

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh... I'm in LOVE ♥ with these two gems! Great work and so pretty! The Top Note snowman ROCKS... Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful designs! That snowman is FABULOUS!!!

Elise said...

Oh, my HEART! I think it just popped. THESE ARE WONDERFUL! All the snowmanish goodness in the world just beamed at me from your fabulous creation. THEN there's that awesome deer... Oh, dear! YOU are SPECTACULAR, you stamping goddess!