Friday, November 13, 2009

A Couple More Projects

No stamping time today....busy, busy!  So I will share a couple more things from Stampin' Around Philly!  These cards were made using Kitchen Sinks stamps, and taught by Julie Masse:

DSCF5829

and this cute little set of notecards in a SWEET little box was courtesy of Taylored Expressions, taught by Charmaine Ikach:

DSCF5833

Here's the front of the box:

DSCF5830 

DSCF5832 Lots & lots of fun!

Stop back later when I will share my project for the Thankful for Friends of Faith Blog Hop!

 

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, GREAT cards!!

Anonymous said...

It's 2pm and I'm on my way to bed...again....but I check your site EVERY day (and forget to comment). See ya tomorrow!

Barbara said...

Awesome projects, LeAnne!! Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

mudmaven said...

What gorgeous projects. Those card sets are just wonderful. I saw your pix and some others of this event and it looks like it was just loads of fun! ~chris

Renee said...

These are all wonderful!

Juanita said...

That lightbulb stamps is in.cred.i.ble! I love it. These are all such fabulous projects. That card set is great.

Diane Noble said...

What a delightful, fun and whimsical set. Love every one of them. Drool!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I still have to finish a few of my cards from Julie and Charmaine's classes! LOL Thanks for the reminder!