However you are spending your day, whether it be with friends, family or volunteering somewhere, I wish you all abundant blessings -- let us not forget from whom those blessings flow! Our precious Lord and Saviour! I am thankful for many things, as we all are, but especially thankful for the many friends I have made while stamping and blogging. Here are a few cards I received this Thanksgiving season:
This is from Carol at Our Little Inspirations...the detail on this beauty is amazing!
And from my fellow stamper friend, Penny....great coloring on this wonderful PTI basket!
And this beauty from Beth---she has a real eye for layouts, color and choosing just the right image and sentiments....and she is making me WANT this stamp set! And here's the inside:
And finally, another beautiful creation from Kristin....these colors are so yummy:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Reddish brown, thanks to Clairol!
3. Your mother? Gone
4. Your father? 80 years old today
5. Your favorite food? Ice cream
6. Your dream last night? Can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? My iced tea
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? DH's office
10. Your hobby? Stamping
11. Your fear? Getting robbed while in a bank
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here where I am
13. Where were you last night? Home stamping
14. Something that you aren't? Skinny
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? New watch
17. Where did you grow up? Pennsylvania
18. Last thing you did? Made a birthday cake for my dad
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? On
21. Your Pets? Cat
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Balanced
25. Missing Someone? My mom
26. Vehicle? In the driveway
27. Something your not wearing? Sweater--and I am cold
28. Your favorite store? Walmart!!!
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? John
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery store
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! God bless you!