Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

TURKEY

However you are spending your day, whether it be with friends, family or volunteering somewhere, I wish you all abundant blessings -- let us not forget from whom those blessings flow!  Our precious Lord and Saviour!  I am thankful for many things, as we all are, but especially thankful for the many friends I have made while stamping and blogging.  Here are a few cards I received this Thanksgiving season:

DSCF5954

This is from Carol at Our Little Inspirations...the detail on this beauty is amazing!

DSCF5956

And from my fellow stamper friend, Penny....great coloring on this wonderful PTI basket!

DSCF5952

And this beauty from Beth---she has a real eye for layouts, color and choosing just the right image and sentiments....and she is making me WANT this stamp set!  And here's the inside:

DSCF5953

And finally, another beautiful creation from Kristin....these colors are so yummy:

DSCF5955

I also got this award from sweet Rose ( and Tammy) so I thought today would be a good day to participate.....I am passing it along to anyone and everyone, so if you want to play, feel free!

OverTheTop 

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Reddish brown, thanks to Clairol!
3. Your mother? Gone
4. Your father? 80 years old today
5. Your favorite food? Ice cream
6. Your dream last night? Can't remember
7. Your favorite drink? My iced tea
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? DH's office
10. Your hobby? Stamping
11. Your fear? Getting robbed while in a bank
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here where I am
13. Where were you last night? Home stamping
14. Something that you aren't? Skinny
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? New watch
17. Where did you grow up? Pennsylvania
18. Last thing you did? Made a birthday cake for my dad
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? On
21. Your Pets? Cat
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Balanced
25. Missing Someone? My mom
26. Vehicle? In the driveway
27. Something your not wearing? Sweater--and I am cold
28. Your favorite store? Walmart!!!
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? John
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery store
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  God bless you!

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Thanksgiving LeAnne!

Carol L said...

Sending heartfelt warm wishes your way for a blessed, joyful Thanksgiving day. I'm thankful for your friendship through blogging! Happy Birthday to your dad too! Isn't he lucky to have a holiday fall on his special day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Leanne! God's blessings are abundant. Thanks for giving Him the glory. ~Hugs Donna

ShellyH said...

Happy Thanksgiving LeAnne! I hope you had a fantastic holiday! I am going to blog roll you on my new craft blog if ya don't mind.

Shelly

Sylvia said...

Great answers, Congratulations on your award. I know you deserve it and more! Glad you are having fun!

Susan Raihala said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your cards are so pretty...how blessed you are to have so many friends who stamp so beautifully!