Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lost but not Forgotten

I made this project a while back and was saving it for a day when I wouldn't have time to stamp anything! This is the day! I am taking my daughter shopping and then tomorrow am off to Allentown, PA for the Stampin'Around Philly event! Can't wait to meet my bloggin' friends! Anyway, here you go: a little pizza box (pattern found on SCS or contact me for more details)


This was made with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive cardstocks and using Itty Bitty Background and the Christmas Punch stamp set. Then I made some tags:

The great thing about this set is that all the images fit Stampin'Up!'s punches--which makes for quick easy projects! I added some glitter and a couple little embellishments, but for the most part, these did not take long at all! Oh, it is a Hostess Set---so you gotta have a party to get this wonderful set! Anyway, here they are all together:

Cute, huh? The box has a little belly band that just slides off to open the pizza box full of these sweet little tags! Thanks for visiting today - I will try to have some posts over the weekend, but I can't promise a thing!

  • Stamps: Christmas Punch, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
  • Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Craft White
  • Acc: Wide Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Tag Punch, Square Punch, Circle Punches, Curly Label Punch, 1/16" Punch, Polka Dotted Ribbon, markers, daubers, string, Gelly Roll pen

16 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh fantastic, love your choice of colours!

Kim Evans said...

Have fun shopping today!!!!!
Kim

Leslie said...

so professional looking. Love it.

Carol L said...

oh, this is CUTE! I love those tags, especially the ones with the snowman! How did you get that white snowman on the razzleberry background? What a great look! What a great little gift too!
Have fun shopping and at the Allentown event!! Can't wait to hear all about it:)

Linda said...

Oh this is the set I didn't get. Darn! I love the colors you did it in. I want to hear about the Philly day. I sure wish I could go.

Sabrina Jackson said...

LeAnne, absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are so rich and vibrant... the choice of stamps totally great. Love that little box you made for it. Thanks for sharing your crativity. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Barbara said...

These are just PRECIOUS, LeAnne!!! Love this set!

Lynn said...

Great project LeAnne! Love all the tags you made!

Juanita said...

Super tags. I love that they are packaged up in a mini pizza box, that is a great touch.
Enjoy your Stamping around Philly

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You always make the cutest gifts! I love this, LeAnne!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Love the box & tags! Would you like my address? :) Have a great, safe trip! Hope you share some pics! :)

Ann said...

Super cute! I love the colors and images you used!

Renee said...

This is super cute! Razzleberry is my favorite new color!

Kathleen said...

Really cute---I love the idea of gifting gift tags---everyone loves them---must find more hours in the day! :)

Doris said...

Aw gee, I would have loved to come to Allentown, too! Next time, let me know, ok?

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooh, that Razzleberry and Olive goes together beautifully! This is such a sweet project!