Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Just Foolin' Around

DSCF5944

My Curves manager had a little "craft show" at her facility yesterday, so I took some cards and did pretty well, for an impromptu event!  I also took along some new Waltzingmouse sets that I won at Stampin' Around Philly and played around with them a little bit.  My supplies were limited, and I got some little fuzzies on Mr Snowman here, but I was able to redeem him a bit and made him into a quick little card once I got home, using some bits & pieces I had laying on my desk:

 

DSCF5943

I didn't glitter him up, but I did use some little tiny crystals I also won at SAP, and added them to the little snowflakes that I stamped on a RAK panel that I received from Carol!  Thanks again, Carol!  Unfortunately, I cannot link back to Claire's Waltzingmouse site, but if you have trouble locating it, just shoot me an email.

Here's another, using the holly image, a scrap piece of Real Red, and some Jolly by Golly DP:

DSCF5948

Again, these were done with limited supplies & colors, but I really had fun with this set and look forward to playing with my others!  Stop back tomorrow for some CTD and DIVA fun!!!

DSCF5948-1

9 comments:

mudmaven said...

So cute! Love these images. ~chris

Elise said...

Holly jolly FABULOUSNESS! LeAnne!!!! Where have I been? You've done a bit of a blog-over and look at your gorgeous new head-shot! You're LOVELY! And so are these jaw-dropping WONDERFUL cards! Life has not been so sweet without your wonderful craft in my world! *sob!* Everything looks WONDERFUL!

Linda D. said...

These are very cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Anonymous said...

oooo I love that cool little embossing zigzag girlie....got me thinking again! LOL!!!

Carol L said...

How cute are these stamp images? I love the stitching and coloring! Adorable!!

ChristineCreations said...

What a CUTE quilted/blanket stitch snowman LeAnne! Adorable!

Susan Raihala said...

Such sweet cards! Love those stamps!

Rose said...

Love these cards, LeAnne! Come by my blog...I've got some blog love to share with you :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

VERY cute! That's my kind of blanket-stitching... the needle-free kind!