Wednesday, December 30, 2015

TSOT251 Life is Good



Try Stampin' on Tuesday has a lovely CAS sketch this week:


I took the silhouette image literally, using a Technique Tuesday silhouette from a set called Life is Good, and stamped it on some Bo Bunny Pincushion gingham paper:


The sentiments are from the same set.  I know the Old Olive doesn't really match the green of the gingham, but it seems to complement it pretty well.  I added three little punched flowers in Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Strawberry Slush, complete with enamel dots:


I hope you will play with this week's sketch as well!  You can submit your creation on their blog, or on their Facebook page as well!  Have fun!

Some fun with new Christmas games!


Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet card LeAnne...I love those little flowers...and what game are you playing, I'm always on the hunt for new board games for our grandkids 😊🎉🎄happy New Year 🎉

laurie said...

What a lovely fresh and fun card LeAnne! I love the image stamped on the gingham...cute idea. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, those new presents sure look like fun for Cassidy....Happy New Year!

None None said...

Super fabulous card, LeAnne! Love the fresh green and happy colors you used. So perfect for a gray and dreary day like today. Best wishes to you for a happy and healthy 2016!!

Linda Callahan said...

I love everything about this card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this silhouette image and you cheerful card!! The game of life used to be one of my faves, haven't played it in years!!

Unknown said...

Love this card! Hey girl, you look like you lost a ton of weight and you didn't have ANY to loose!!!!!

LeAnne said...

LOL, it's just the angle of the photo....trust me, I didn't lose any weight this holiday season!!