Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, everyone!  I wish you all a happy, healthy Christ-filled day!  HIS gift is the best gift of all!  We plan to spend the next two days with family, eating, playing games and celebrating all the blessings the Lord has given us over the past year!

Every year, I make Cassidy a handmade Christmas ornament.  Since I've learned to knit, this year, she got a little Santa hat:


complete with sequins and snowflakes around the brim!  And I had to make a special package for it; I hadn't used the Snow Place stamp set very often this season, so I thought she would like this wee little snowman outside his little green Curvy Keepsake box, wearing his own Santa hat:




My friend Martha gave me a lovely assortment of sturdy DSPs and they made wonderful boxes!!!

And here are a couple of other crafty things I knitted this year, using the same yarn as Cassidy's Santa hat (forgive me if I showed these before, but I don't think I did): 


And finally, my little helper cracking a dozen eggs, getting ready to make my Christmas morning casserole!  One down, eleven to go!


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

fiddlinfan said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I love your handknitted items, they're great! I'm a knitter too. I love your blog. Thanks for all the inspiration!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Merry Christmas LeAnne and thank you for sharing this wonderful pictures. Cassidy will treasure those amazing handmade ornaments always.
Wishing you and your family Joy and Health in 2016!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE little hat ornament, bet she loved it!! Enjoy all of your family time, it's THE BEST!!