Sunday, December 20, 2015

MTS103 Vintage Vick's


Happy Sunday, peeps!  I had some time yesterday to stamp just for fun.....and I still had vintage on my mind, so I pulled this pretty floral image from my digital stash and created a "thinking of you" card


I started with the Match the Sketch sketch:

Then I added some vintage stamped images from the Postmark set by Papertrey, stamped in Marina Mist on some parchment stationery:



along with some lace and burlap trims, buttons, and glimmery leaves.  The sentiment is from SU's Watercolor Wishes, which is a lovely kit with wonderful sentiments!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy had fun lining up my little bottlebrush trees...of course!





5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous.....I love when you get into that vintage state of mind!

elke said...

A very nice card!

lg
elke

stampwithsandy said...

This is just gorgeous, LeAnne! You make the prettiest vintage creations. Cassidy cracks me up, she lines up everything, doesn't she?

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne. Love the vintage style.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my...you do vintage so well LeAnne, this is fabulous!! Your little trees look cute all lined up, but they pale in comparison to that sweet smile!