Friday, December 11, 2015

AYSI116 Vintage Santa


Happy Friday, peeps!  I managed to squeak in another simple Christmas card yesterday (I think I am addicted to making Christmas cards….I have SO MANY Christmas images!)…this one is perfect for the As You See It challenge this week, which is “Santa Claus”:

AYSIChallenge116

I snagged this gorgeous vintage Santa image a week or so ago; it’s from Create With TLC, and it has a lovely canvas look to it!  I simply printed it out, trimmed it down, added “Believe” in Early Espresso and a wee bit of glitter:


then I decided to add some gold with glimmer stars and gold ribbon, mounting it all on a Riding Hood Red card.  I just love him!  Quick and easy!  Thanks for popping in today!



6 comments:

Martha said...

Hi LeAnne,

Can't believe I am the first to comment. I am not on my laptop much and just happened to check out your blog. Such a super looking card. Loved the glittery stars and ribbon touch. You find the nicest Vintage images. Well done my friend.

barb mann said...

Awesome LeAnne - Gotta get one of these images. Love your Vintage Santa CAS card. Merry Christmas!

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet card LeAnne...vintage Santa reminds me of childhood Christmas ' ...not sure if that's makes me sound vintage too...but love it anyway ❤️ Cassidy, you're so sweet. Merry Christmas 🎄

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous vintage image LeAnne and I like the sparkly stars!! I thought there would be some spoon licking going on with the Christmas cookie baking!!

Jan Clothier said...

Utterly wonderful, Leanne! I think your vintage Santa is wonderful and you've titivated him perfectly to make a glorious card. Thanks so much for joining us again at As You See It this week.

Heather Cooper said...

A wonderful, vintage image of Santa! The ribbon and the glimmer stars jazz it up just right! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges this week, LeAnne!