Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Quick Tag for KJ254


Hi peeps!  A very quick post today!  I rarely make tags, but all my cards are sent out, so when I saw the Kraft Journal "Take Your Pick" challenge, I thought it might be fun to make something different and special.  I chose ribbon, glitter, Santa and tag--four picks instead of three!

My girlfriend, who is not crafty, always saves me ribbons from gifts she receives, and when she gave me this gorgeous green ribbon, I knew it would be great for my challenge!  


I cut a little tag of Crumb Cake. punched the top with the Scallop Tag Topper, then simply stamped the images from Cozy Christmas in Garden Green and Crumb Cake.  I added some white stars from Holly Jolly Greetings and sponged some white ink around the edges.  Some coarse glitter was sprinkled on top for snow!


I guess I could also choose the "non-traditional" box, as I rarely see green reindeer, LOL!  I finished it off with that beautiful satin ribbon and a wee bit of linen thread!  

We are almost finished with our new windows....Cassidy was AMAZED that her bedroom was totally windowless!!!  Thank goodness the temps were way above normal!



 And of course, she had to be goofy!


Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL...I love green reindeer!! It's like a crazy colored car. You'd never lose it in the parking lot and forget where you parked. I think the same would be true for Santa. In that blustery wintry snow, he'd never lose a green reindeer!
Your tag is beautiful and I love the fallen snow on the rooftop!

JoAnn said...

Lovely tag. Green reindeer look good to me. :)
Cassidy looks like she is have fun with no window. :)

mudmaven said...

I think the green reindeer are wonderful! I'm so glad your weather is nice enough to get the job done. We have snow, snow, snow falling. 6+ inches already and it is still coming down. Bahamas Bound (very soon)! ~chris

lisa808 said...

Beautiful tag and that ribbon sure is gorgeous!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is a gorgeous tag, LeAnne! I love all the green and the sparkly dusting over the house. May CASE this one! :)

AnitaR said...

Love your tag! We don't see flying reindeer anyway, so who knows what color they are?! They look good to me!

Lisa Elton said...

You should do tags more often, this is fantastic!! That lush green ribbon from your friend is divine and I love the chunky glitter! Funny the things little ones get excited over!!

Bananastamper said...

Lovely tag! Love the monochromatic design, it works really well here! Happy Holidays from Northwestern Ontario! (just in case I don't get to visit before!)
Shanna :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute tag! Love the shimmery detail! Such a sweet photo :)