Sunday, December 6, 2015

Paper Players 274

DSCF3225

Hi everyone!  Woohoo, it’s Sunday and time for another Paper Players challenge with Claire as our sweet hostess today!  Check out this cute theme challenge she has:

Oh, who doesn’t love snow…well, at least on a stamped project, right?!  And if you’re like me, your holiday schedule is beginning to get full, so I needed to make this card quickly!  I have SO many vintage digital images that feature snow, I decided to use one for my creation today!  This particular image is from Crafty Secrets’ Retro Christmas CD:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 274 Winter is Calling Vintage Snowbabies Christmas

I printed out my image on Whisper White cardstock and added a stamped sentiment from an old SU set called Winter is Calling.  I liberally added an assortment of sequins in white, silver and aqua, then mounted it on mats of Soft Sky and Riding Hood Red, then on a card of white.  Aren’t these little imps cute:

DSCF3229

Of course, I had to add some glitter to the snowball as well!  Easy little snowy card to add to my stash!  I hope you’ll find time in your busy schedule to create a snow-filled card and play along with us this week too!  Be sure to check out all the designers’ creations at the Paper Players blog for lots of fun inspiration!

My little “imp”!

DSCF3190

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What cuties - both the elves and your own little imp! A lovely little scene and your glitter and sequin embellishments finish it beautifully LeAnne. Here's to a good, if busy, week!

Linda said...

Adorable card LeAnne. Thank you so much for thinking of me I love my card. This is my first day a lone. It is going OK . Every one has been so good to me. Hugs, Linda

stampwithamyk said...

What a sweet card! Love your image of the kids playing in the snow, reminds me of the fun we had playing in it when we were kids! :) Fantastic layering and design.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little pair they are, almost as cute as Cassidy! They remind me of the Campbell's soup kids!!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love your vintage image, LeAnne! I agree with Lisa. They look like the Campbell's soup kids! So sweet! The sequins are the perfect touch to add the glimmer! Thank you for making my challenge shine! Cassidy is so pretty! I know she is so excited for Christmas! XX

Nance Leedy said...

So cute, LeAnne! You are the queen of vintage images and this one is adorable. Love the expression on the face of the one rolled into a snowball--imps is right!

stampwithsandy said...

What a gorgeous vintage image, LeAnne! I love the bit of sparkle on the snowball.