Friday, December 4, 2015

FMS215 & MM182 - Again

DSCF3210

Yay, it’s Friday!  Time for the weekend!  I am trying to redeem myself with the girls at Merry Monday, so I’ve created another birdie card, much better than yesterday’s fiasco!  This uses a 3D sticker from K&Company; some recycled cardstock from a card I received last Christmas;  a couple of dies and a single sentiment from Waltzingmouse:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Simple Cardinal Waltzingmouse Christmas

This is just a wee little card, about 3 1/8” x 4 1/4”, because that was the size of the stitched mat…I mounted it on a Crumb Cake card of the same size.  The Mossy Meadow pinked mat is from W+9, and it fit my sticker nicely:

DSCF3211

Here's the inside too:

DSCF3212

Both sentiments are stamped in Mossy Meadow and are from Waltzingmouse’s Compliments of the Season!  This is also for Christmas Cards All Year Round’s challenge of “Keeping it Simple”!

Now, on to my Freshly Made Sketches card, which is also a Christmas card! 

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Simple Deer Christmas Sweet & Sassy

I found this scrapbook paper in my stash and I have absolutely no idea from whence it came!  I am not sure if I bought it or it was a gift…no manufacturer’s name on it either, but the little deer were already printed on it, so I just added the banner and the embossed piece, and it was done!  In order to make it fit the sketch, I had to make the card a little bigger…it’s 6 1/2” high!   The sentiments are from Sweet & Sassy, and the Old Olive embossing is from Tim Holtz….the twine is SU, as is the little pine bough, stamped in white craft ink:

DSCF3214-001DSCF3216

Thanks for visiting today!

It’s Advent Calendar time!

DSCF3138
DSCF3140
DSCF3143

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Both of these cards are just gorgeous! Love that embossing folder piece! It really makes the whole thing so elegant. Cassidy looks like she is really enjoying Advent! So hard to believe that things are moving so quickly towards Christmas. ~chris

Jeanne H said...

I love your bird and all the layers. So pretty!

Bonnie said...

You've gotta love those stickers! LOL! Consider yourself redeemed my friend. (Like you needed redeeming!) Love the sweet deer too and I'm envying that embossing folder!

Lisa Elton said...

The bird sticker is so pretty, what a wonderful CAS card!! Those little deer are darling, super cute interpretation of the sketch! I look forward to the advent calendar with Penelope when she's a bit older!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LeAnne, your projects are amazing as always! It's so good to have you playing with us this week!!

Dawn Tidd said...

Two really cute cards, LeAnne! I especially love that little bird sticker!

Linda Callahan said...

I so need a stash like yours! Cute bird.....cute deer.....cute advent calendar......cute Cassidy!

Karren said...

Fabulous cards, LeAnne! Those deer are just the cutest and the embossed panel is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Susan Joyce said...

Love the 3D bird sticker LeAnne, gorgeous CAS design. Thanks for playing again at Merry Monday.

Kim S said...

LOVE how you have used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I love that the deer are looking at the sentiment, and the embossed stripe is just the right look! Thank you for playing along with us.

Planetsusie said...

Just love your card LeAnne - very simple and perfect for our challenge. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Keep it Simple, Few Embellishments and lots of open space) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT