Saturday, December 5, 2015

TSOT247 and SIP25

DSCF3148

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Try Stampin’ on Tuesday had such a great sketch this week, I just had to play!  When I was a kid, I remember this Mondrian style and thinking it was so cool!  So here’s the sketch:

Are you tired of seeing these papers?!  I had them on my desk (still) from the baby card I made earlier this week, and since I needed a baby boy shower card, I just picked out a few more for the sketch:

 

DSCF3147

 

The little duck from Storybook Friends (one of SU’s cutest ever sets!) was the perfect size to fit in the lower right-hand block; I stamped him on some Whisper White cardstock, colored him a wee bit and fussy-cut him out, then stamped him again on the printed paper and mounted him on top!  He is so sweet, squawking out his “hooray”!, don’t you think?

 

DSCF3150

 

The “hooray” is from the same set, just cut out with a Nestabilities banner:

 

DSCF3151

and I stamped a sentiment and another little critter on the inside as well:

 

DSCF3155

 

I am also submitting this to the Stamp, Ink Paper challenge for this week, which is “Cardmaker’s Choice”!!

SIP Any Challenge 25 800

Thanks for visiting today!

 

We put out the Nativity set yesterday! 

 

DSCF3180

DSCF3181

 

Then, she started renaming the figures and making up her own stories!

 

DSCF3189DSCF3192

 

Then she put them all to bed!

 

DSCF3219

 

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

That sketch would have intimidated me but you rocked it, LeAnne! What a cute card for a baby boy, especially that sassy duck! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

terilee said...

Hi LeAnne!! We need a long visit, soon I hope! I was so tied up in wedding plans...
I am still a faithful watcher...I love ALL your card! I had to chuckle at Cassidy putting the Nativity members to bed, especially the shepherd in the loft!!

Lisa Elton said...

That duck is adorable and so is your card!! Speaking of adorable...Miss Cassidy is a gem!!

Lori said...

This card is so cute and perfect for a baby boy shower card! Those are some of my favorite papers!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

LeAnne, your card is absolutely adorable! I love that sweet little duck! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our cardmaker's choice challenge this week!

barb hendrickson said...

I love this card and all of your beautiful work, LeAnne. Thanks for sharing this take on the TSOT sketch this week!

Gingin said...

LeAnne your baby card is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Lynda said...

Great use if the sketch and such a beautiful card. Thankyou for joining us over at Try Stampin for our sketch challenge. Hope to see you again next time! Lynda DT x

Justin said...

Your card is fun and I just love that duck!! Thank you for joining us for the Stamp, Ink, Paper Card Maker's Choice Challenge! :-)