Tuesday, December 1, 2015

MTS100 Welcome Baby

DSCF3132
Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I had a wee bit of stamping time yesterday to make a baby card for John’s nephew and his wife, who welcomed little Zion into the world on Sunday morning!  How exciting for us all!  I was determined to use the Match the Sketch sketch, because it was intriguing to me:
I pulled out some fun papers from the scraps left of my MME’s Fly A Kite 6x6 pad, added them to a Crumb Cake base, embossed with stars:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Welcome Baby Stampin Up

and then diecut my circles and stars (Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes) with some scraps of Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron and some more MME papers!  The sentiment is a (really) old SU set called Short & Sweet, and the inside images and sentiment are from another old set called Small Sayings:

DSCF3134

I can’t wait to see this wee little guy in person!!

Over the weekend, we got Cassidy a new single bed so she has a little more room in her bedroom! 

DSCF3075

We still have the old decorations and wallpaper….but she was so surprised and happy, and promptly began playing……

DSCF3078

and lining things up!

DSCF3082

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the stars and stripes, oh haha!! Well you know what I mean, this is a perfect card for little Zion!! Bet Cassidy was surprised, she looks like a happy little girl with her extra play space!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love Cassidy's new bed and "found" space in her room. I'll be she is still loving it.
Such a sweet baby card and fun use of DPs.