Thursday, November 2, 2023

Stamp Camp Projects

Hey peeps! I haven't stamped anything in a couple of days, but thought I would share a couple of the projects we made at my recent Christmas card stamp camp!  Here we go:


This card uses a Crumb Cake base, embossed with SU's new Snowflake Sky embossing folder, along with the retired Sleigh Ride dies, and some Poppystamp deer in Cherry Cobbler.  Both sentiments, outside and in, are from the retired Shine Bright stamp set.


This card features a gorgeous holly image from Simon Says Stamp (Joy to You & Yours), stamped in Garden Green on Garden Green cardstock.  A scrap of striped paper and some adhesive glitter ribbon from Close to My Heart provided an accent, and a sentiment from the same set was diecut with the retired Ornate Frames dies.  We added some ribbon and sequins too!


The inside sentiment was from the retired Wrapped in Christmas:


And I have said it before, but my customers are just the best!  My friend Kathy brought these for me, John & Cassidy, made with the Tricks and Treats bundle and Them Bones DSPs:



I apologize, as the lighting is not very good, but aren't they adorable?!  So cute and clever! And I have been good, haven't ravaged the candy inside yet, LOL!  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are all wonderful, your stampers must have so much fun! Love the first card!

Linda Callahan said...

You are on a creative roll - and so are your stampers! Great projects!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous snowy hillsides and just looks at those darling deer! This color combo continues to give me all the Christmas feels, LeAnne!
Spectacular greenery that looks just stunning simply stamped in all its line-art perfection!
Darling treats from your friend, too!
This post was such a treat - so glad I didn't miss it completely!
=]