Wednesday, November 8, 2023

JAI677 and LRW730 Magical Meadow Thanks

Happy Wednesday, all!  My card today was a quick, easy one, and it uses a fun technique I haven't done for a while....coloring your stamps with markers!  I used the Just Add Ink sketch (oops...missed the deadline!):


And here we go:


My image comes from the Magical Meadow stamp set.  I placed the stamp in my Stamparatus and inked up the stems first, using an Old Olive marker.  Then I inked the buds in Calypso Coral and stamped, then went back and added some darker shading at the bottom of each bud with a Poppy Parade marker.  The sentiment from Timeless Arrangements was heat embossed in gold and both were diecut with the Nested Essential Dies.  I added some gold pearls for a wee bit of interest, then it all went on a panel of All About Autumn DSP:


I am also entering this at Little Red Wagon, where their theme is "Thanks a Lot"!

I forgot how fun it was to do this!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

There is no condemnation now for those who live in union wtih Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit, which brings us life in union with Christ Jesus, has set me free from the law 
of sin and death.  Romans 8:1-2



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Magical Meadow, Timeless Arrangements
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP
 Ink Gold Encore (ret)
Accessories Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Gold Pearls
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Markers in Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade, Heat Tool

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

These pretty berries show beautifully on the dark background with the touches of gold!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I always forget to use this technique with my Zig markers! It really does give a more 'water colored' look to the stamping, doesn't it?
Beautiful - as is that gorgeous, foiled DSP!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I haven't done that in years, thanks for the reminder! Pretty card, LeAnne!

Kim S said...

This is so pretty! I love the elegant image against that beautiful background paper!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful thank you card, really lovely, Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Callahan said...

Simple elegance!