Monday, November 13, 2023

PP611 In Every Thing Give Thanks

 Happy Monday, all!  It's Stamp Club day, and I love seeing my stamping friends! SO this is a short and sweet post! It's for the FMS sketch this week, love this one:


I saw this card by my friend Amanda and remembered the plaid DSP from the Let's Go Fishing line, and it worked nicely for the fall/Thanksgiving-themed card I had in mind.  So here we go:


I already had the leaves and acorns diecut and colored, I just added a little more Pecan Pie ink to them, and cut them apart to make them fit on my 4 1/4" square card a little better.  


I embossed the Pecan Pie panel with the Hive embossing folder and created the tag with Tailor Made Tags die.  A few Wavy Trim embellishments, and it was done!

My niece, who is two weeks away from having her second baby, hosted Thanksgiving yesterday. They have a beautiful home, already decorated for Christmas!  They switched their dining room and living room furniture to accomodate the 20+ people for dinner:


Her husband is also a chef!  He prepared the turkey and everyone else pitched in sides! It was DELICIOUS!  Lots of fun!  Now we wait for baby!




Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Courage & Faith, Fruitful Blessings
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Let's Go Fishing DSP
 Ink Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze
Accessories Wavy Trim, Dimensionals, Iridescent Rhinestones
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Hive EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Fruitful Blessings Dies, Blender Pen

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the sentiment on the front tag! Looks like you had a lovely time at your early Thanksgiving dinner! The table looked amazing and the Christmas decorations were beautiful as well. TFS

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this card...may have to CASE it! What a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love the decorations! And that they are already up! That is one prepared momma!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I just adore those acorns! oh, and every other thing about this darling card!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

How awesome...both the card and family gathering.

Nel Thames said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors, the embossing, the ribbon - yep, all of it.

Lisa Elton said...

This is layered in loveliness, LeAnne. I like the pretty pink toned leaves! Looks like a wonderful family gathering!

Jen Timko said...

Such a pretty card! Love the fall touches. Gorgeous family gathering! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!