Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Club Projects

Hello stampers, happy Tuesday! I didn't have time to stamp yesterday, so I thought I'd share a couple of the projects my stampers made last night at my last "Christmas In" stamp camp:


The above one uses some retired SU papers along with an embossing folder from Tim Holtz, all on a  Call Me Clover card base.  It was embellished with some glimmer paper stars....easy and fun!


This one uses a stamp from Stampendous called Christmas Background.  It was stamped in Cherry Cobbler and sponged with Crumb Cake to give it an aged look.  A little pinecone and evergreen sprig embellished it, along with a Sweet Sorbet ribbon, which looked better in real life than it does here, although it definitely does has a pink tinge to it!  

I'll be back tomorrow with two more!  And on a funny note, when we were at the wee little Cookie Cottage, we were asked to put our names in a hat for a drawing.  John had already gone back outside, but the proprietor told me to put his name in also.  So imagine his surprise on Monday morning when she called John and told him he won a dozen springerle cookies!  He didn't even know he entered!  So we'll be getting twelve of those pretty little treats!

Thanks for visiting today, enjoy it and be blessed!


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Such fun cards to make with your stamp girls! I remember that DSP on the 1st card from a few years ago and just love the design of it! Love all the different fonts on the 2nd one and the added pinecone! Bet the girls loved making them! Loved the story on the cookie cottage win! WTG John, even though he had no idea he entered the contest! So funny! Enjoy those cookies!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I love that dsp with the mittens and socks, LeAnne! Such a great project to use some of those 'treasured' papers - and I LOVE the embossed sentiment!
Your second card is fantastic, too - I'm quite sure it was the 'vintage' look of it that appealed to you?
I hope John loved the cookies - Tom would be tickled to death!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your first card is fun and festive, the second has a wonderful vintage feel to it. Both fabulous! Hope John shares his cookies with you!

Bonnie said...

John was lucky for you, LeAnne! What a great prize! Two fun projects for your campers. Sounds like a fun evening!