Sunday, November 19, 2023

PP667 CAS Tag, You're It!

Happy Sunday, peeps!  I am the hostess at the Paper Players this week and it's Clean and Simple week!  Yay!  Our theme is "Tag, You're It"....we want to see a CAS creation featuring a tag!  It's holiday time, so tags are a fun accessory for gift packaging, but it doesn't have to be just for a package...it can be a tag on your card or scrapbook page, or whatever you want! Just make sure it's CAS!  

I chose to use some Azure Afternoon DSP and a fun diecut from Spellbinders to make a birthday card! Here we go:


My tag is a 2" strip of DSP, punched with a tag topper punch at the top and a corner rounder at the bottom.  I cut the die from some Azure Afternoon cardstock, and backed it with a scalloped circle, then adhered it to the tag.  My 4 1/4" square card allows the tag to pop up a little; I added some Iridescent ribbon for fun.  The little twinkles are from Picture Perfect Birthday, one of my all-time favorites; the Stamparatus ensured perfect placement!


A sentiment from the same sets, along with some more twinkles, went on the inside!

I resisted putting some doodads or embellishments on it, keeping it CAS!  I hope you'll play along with our CAS challenge too!  The design team came up with some amazing projects!  Be sure to visit over at the Paper Players blog to see them, and share yours with us as well!

Eden is just chillin'....she somehow folded over the edge of her bed to make a custom pillow!  She's so funny!  Thanks for visiting today...enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Picture Perfect Birthday (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Azure Afternoon DSP
 Ink Azure Afternoon
Accessories Dimensionals, Iridescent Ribbon, String
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Warm Wishes Dies (Spellbinder), Corner Rounder Punch (ret), Tag Topper Punch

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very cute tag, and clever pup!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the polka dots, this is cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Soooo cute!

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable card, LeAnne! I absolutely adore the polka dot tag. Good girl, Eden! What a smart pup!

Fran Wing said...

Great CAS card, Leanne! I didn't focus on the fact that it's a square card until reading your description. Eden is adorable - I really miss the companionship of a dog. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Xoxo, Fran

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good monochromatic card LeAnne and this big, bold tag is just fabulous! Love the diecut sentiment too.

Suzanne said...

Such a fabulous card LeAnne. I love the fun polka dots and the blue.

Claire Broadwater said...

Now, you know I love polka dots, This is so fun and CAS perfection, too! This shade of blue is gorgeous! Just so FUN!!!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet card, Leanne! (BTW, thank you for the gorgeous birthday card!) And I just want to smooch sweet Eden's face. She's a cutie!