Wednesday, November 29, 2023

More Christmas Stamp Camp Projects

Hi peeps!  Another quick post; these are the other two projects we did at my Christmas card stamp camp:


These little ornaments are Lawn Fawn dies I've had for years and I think this is the first time I've used them!  They "hang" on branches from the retired Christmas Pines set, and the sentiment is from Good Greetings, also retired. They all have some glittery doodads on them as well!


This one uses a retired set called To You & Yours, stamped in Misty Moonlight, and it's mounted on a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock diecut with the retired Card Front Builder die.  We added an accent of silver More Dazzle paper; it's simply a Stitched So Sweetly diecut, cut in half.  

Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Love must be completely sincere.  Hate what is evil, hold on to what is good.  Love one another warmly as Christians, and be eager to show respect for one another.  Work hard and do not be lazy.  Serve the Lord with a heart full of devotion.  Let your hope keep you joyful, be patient in your troubles, and pray at all times.  Share your belongings with your needy fellow Christians, and open your homes to strangers.  Romans 12:9-13

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This is the second time this week that I've been dazzled by that sparkle-y paper, LeAnne - so fascinating! And I love the pine boughs, too!
Two more darling designs!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

All your stamp camp cards are wonderful! I like how you combine products...,manufacturers, retired, new, etc. Also, a side note...those verses from Romans are packed with wisdom.

Bonnie said...

Love these sweet ornaments hanging on those pretty pine branches. I think I still have the little house in the second card. Maybe I need to revisit it. Hmmm...thanks for the inspiration!

Lorraine said...

Both are beauties but I especially like the blue with silver. Such a peaceful, inviting combination.

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the wispy pine branches, so pretty! Two wonderful cards, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

Both cards are amazing, LeAnne! Love the stitched ornaments on the first card and I love the colors and pretty images on the second one! I bet your stamp girls enjoyed making them! SO MUCH FUN!