Monday, November 27, 2023

FMS613 Christmas Joy & Peace

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a great weekend! My last Christmas card stamp camp is tonight so this will be quick!  I was intrigued by the FMS sketch for this week:

And here's my take on it:


My papers are digital papers from The Old Design Shop on Etsy.  I added a slim border of Mossy Meadow and a strip of Cherry Cobbler glimmer paper for the horizontal piece.  I diecut a Simon Says Stamp sentiment and added a little piece of vellum to soften the print on which the sentiment is popped up:

A Papertrey Ink stamp was stamped on the inside in Mossy Meadow ink.  


Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Blessings (Simon Says Stamp), Holiday Wishes (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Vellum, Junk Journal Christmas Printable Paper (Etsy, The Old Design Shop)
 Ink Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler Glimmer (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Christmas Blessings Dies (Simon Says Stamp)

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

This is very pretty, LeAnne and quite unique. When you do digitals, do you print on cardstock? If so what weight and what printer? I have an HP 8510 printer and it will not take cardstock even if I set it to thick paper.

Denise Willerton said...

Such a sweet Christmas card LeAnne 🎄😊. Have a blessed day!

I Card Everyone said...

You find the best 'stuff' - I never even think to look at digital papers as I have SO much of the real to get through, LeAnne. This is really gorgeous! I'm afraid my old Epson would make mincemeat of it!
You rocked that Sketch, my friend!
=]

Kim S said...

That gorgeous paper is so perfect with the sketch! With just the glittery stripe and sentiment - it's a stunning card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Bonnie said...

A great sketch and beautiful paper! Love this, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! And digital paper?!? So not in my world but glad it is in yours! Love this!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh... that is the prettiest paper! Wow, is this ever a marvelous card. You nailed the sketch, LeAnne WWCD!!

Karren said...

This is lovely! That patterned paper is just gorgeous, as is the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - those papers are beautiful! Great use of the vellum too.