Tuesday, November 21, 2023

AHSC552 Happy Christmas

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have sweet little card today that uses a fun sketch from Atlantic Hearts!  Check it out:


I couldn't wait to play with some new papers that I recently got from Unity, so I mixed and matched and came up with this:


My card base is Pear Pizzazz, with a Poppy Parade mat, and the Unity papers are Winter Flowers.  The papers on the left side all measure 1 5/8" wide, and the top piece is 2 1/2" and the lower two are 1 1/4".  The papers on the right side all measure 2" wide by 1 5/8" high.  Just be sure if you have a pattern that is directional, to cut them in the right orientation. You don't want your patterns to be upside down or sideways!  I stamped a Simon Says Stamp sentiment in Old Olive and diecut it, then added a Petal Pink banner behind it.  To mimic the little holly leaves on one of the papers, I used a Magical Meadow die to cut two holly leaves from Soft Seafoam, then added some red pearls:


I just love the soft colors in these papers!  Another for my stash!

Dana sent me pictures of the pups while they were watching the Eagles play; they may have their Eagles shirts on, but who can tell, since they're all wrapped up in their Christmas blankets!  The look on Eden's face:


Ginger looks like the Eagles might have just scored a touchdown!


Thanks for indulging me with the "grand-dogs"!!  And thanks for visiting today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Blessings (Simon Says Stamp)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz (ret), Winter Flowers (Unity)
 Ink Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals, Red Pearls
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Magical Meadow Dies, Soft Sea Foam Blend, Christmas Blessings Dies (Simon Says Stamp), Banner Dies (Pink & Main)

8 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful sketch you used along with those pretty papers to create this great card! I love the splash of pink with the sentiment. Eden looks like she's not a football fan at all, but Ginger might have been into the game! Too cute :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Pretty paper...I'm sure you really NEEDED it...lol! Your grand pups are sooooo cute! Happy Thanksgiving to you, John and family. I didn't send out any cards this time...shame on me!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne those papers are adorable! Happy Christmas card, for sure - and cute pups, too!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Great sketch, beautiful paper for your cute card and the fur babies are so stinkin' cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute papers, cute card and cute grand-pups!

Dena J said...

Love the sweet papers and the delicate little images are perfect for the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

So pretty, I love the red and greens and the dainty feel of the leaves and such in each panel, so great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Linda Callahan said...

very pretty mix of paper! And I too am an Eagles fan......but the pups don't look too excited...lol....